VPN Manager for OpenVPN

• bonjour

J'ai reçu un conseil mais sans savoir comment l'utiliser. La fenêtre "Connexions" du menu de LE mentionne le terme VPN. Mais je ne peux pas ajouter de VPN en passant par ce moyen. Je peux juste modifier la connexion wired existante et la commande ajouter n’existe pas.

Mon ignorance est insondable … : Rouleau:!

Lorsque je cherche "VPN" dans wiki voici la réponse ...

Vue-Wiki-LE-terme-VPN

Vue-connexions-menu-Le

• I received advice but did not know how to use it. The "Connections" window in the LE menu mentions the term VPN. But I can not add VPN going through this way. I can just modify the existing wired connection and the add command does not exist.

I think I replied to you in another post. You need to install the Zomboided add on, then configure it, but you have to subscribe to a vpn ie ipvanish, nordvpn

Je pense que je t'ai répondu dans un autre post. Vous devez installer le Zomboided add, puis le configurer, mais vous devez vous abonner à un vpn ie ipvanish, nordvpn.

• when I install Zomboided everything goes smoothly

then I enter Protonvpn's connection settings and activate the VPN

and the log file indicates that the path etc / openvpn / resolv-conf is not found

• this is where my problems start because i can not find openvpn on kodi when it should be there

I am using Nordvpn, which is not in the drop down list of providers. I had to select user defined, then add details manually.

I created a folder on my storage & added the server files to that. You need to tcp? & udp? then follow the wizard, on the addon.

I had a quick look, but I can't find the files for Openvpn

• I am seeing two threads. I will reply to this one.

From your other thread, have you added your user name & password to the zomboided vpn addon?

This is how I added Nordvpn to the Zomboided addon

Download zomboided addon zip file. Install from zip

Then add vpn manager.

Configure vpn addon

VPN Configuration: vpn provider, select user defined, then put in user name & password for your openvpn account, underneath this: user defined wizard select folder that you created & added the files tcp, udp to (you need to search openvpn for these)

It will then take time to process them,

VPN Connections: first vpn connection, & select the connection to whatever server you want

It should then connect

I'm sorry, but I am not sure what you are doing.

• Thank you for everything you do :) actually there are two conversations online and I got a little lost because I can not connect them :(

I filled in the VPN Manager for openvpn console: username, password, UDP etc

then I launched the wizard of the first vpn and I managed to load the files.vpn of the protonvpn provider

and after I tried to activate the first vpn and at the end of the activation the error message appears

• I seem to remember, a couple of mine failed, try another perhaps tcp or udp?

I think the recommended is udp.

I seem to remember also having tls files, & crt files in the same folders.

I'll have a google to see if I can find these.

Edited once, last by bubblegum57 (January 28, 2018 at 5:06 PM).

• Yes UDP is recommended

I tested TCP but the console indicates an error immediately and I reloaded the files.vpn

Currently I have done all the tests from my windows pc using VNC viewer

I will do a test directly from the raspberry keyboard

• the test performed by directly controlling the raspberry is inconclusive and the same resolv-conf error remains

I do not know the program or extension that writes this line or defines the creation of this folder etc / openvpn / resolv-conf

I will ask for help on the ProtonVPN website

• thank you for your search and it is from this site that I was able to install zomboided and look for why the VPN does not work

it is written that openvpn is installed natively in LibreELEC

have read the troubleshooting section and nothing is written about the resolv-conf error

I reread the ProtonVPN VPN provider site and it is indicated that I need to check the installation of resolvconf by typing the command "sudo apt install resolvconf"

and when I type "sudo apt install resolvconf" in SSH the console writes that the command "sudo" does not exist:@:@:@:@

I lose my patience:sick::sick::sick: