Posts by sparetacus

I abandoned LE for OSMC and I can use the ProtonVPN free VPN easily.

The major reason for this inability to use LE is that the "install" command is blocked in root and sudo. Without the possibility to install extensions by the console nothing is possible when zip packets can not be found.

I abandoned LE for OSMC and I can use the ProtonVPN free VPN easily.

The major reason for this inability to use LE is that the "install" command is blocked in root and sudo. Without the possibility to install extensions by the console nothing is possible when zip packets can not be found.

In fact it was faster than I thought ^^^^

typing the syntax "apt-get install manpages-fr" in the console LibreELEC:~ # I got the answer immediately (after translation of the text into French ...)

There is no working 'apt-get'.

'apt-get' is a command to install, update and remove software which

is stored in a non local repo. 'apt-get' does nothing then connecting to such

repo, downloads the software, unpacks the software, updates a big

local database with all filepaths and other informations about the

installed software or removes or updates installed Software.

With LibreELEC it is not possible to change the system for security and

stability reasons so even 'apt-get' would not be able to do this.

We also dont have and want to maintain such a repo for various other

great reasons.

Also Ubuntu or Debian packages are often outdated and not compatible

with LibreELEC

TIP: use XBMC's addon browser to enhance your LibreELEC system

So I'm going to see XBMC:)

Hello and thank you for your answer. I'm sorry about your appreciation for bubblegum's and I think he just wants to help me.

the ProtonVPN provider indicates to use a sudo command that does not work in LE. I am stuck because I can not find the user manual of the LibreElec console

thank you for your search and it is from this site that I was able to install zomboided and look for why the VPN does not work

it is written that openvpn is installed natively in LibreELEC

have read the troubleshooting section and nothing is written about the resolv-conf error

I reread the ProtonVPN VPN provider site and it is indicated that I need to check the installation of resolvconf by typing the command "sudo apt install resolvconf"

and when I type "sudo apt install resolvconf" in SSH the console writes that the command "sudo" does not exist:@:@:@:@

I lose my patience:sick::sick::sick:

the test performed by directly controlling the raspberry is inconclusive and the same resolv-conf error remains

I do not know the program or extension that writes this line or defines the creation of this folder etc / openvpn / resolv-conf

I will ask for help on the ProtonVPN website

Thank you for everything you do :) actually there are two conversations online and I got a little lost because I can not connect them :(

I filled in the VPN Manager for openvpn console: username, password, UDP etc

then I launched the wizard of the first vpn and I managed to load the files.vpn of the protonvpn provider

and after I tried to activate the first vpn and at the end of the activation the error message appears

Voici ce que je lis sur le site: service.vpn .manager / wiki / 01. Installation & usg = ALkJrhjWv9kxSpb6GtZl0uwOTrFj3r269A »

installation

Zomboided modifié la page 27 septembre 2017 · 5 avis

Pour installer VPN Manager Installez mon dépôt Kodi qui mettra à jour automatiquement le module complémentaire, ou installer le module complémentaire directement. Sur certaines plates-formes, vous devrez peut-être installer OpenVPN.

Installation OpenVPN

Installation openvpnLibreELEC et OpenELEC 7 et versions ultérieures sont déjà installés avec OpenVPN. Pour ces plates-formes, il vous suffit d'installer le module complémentaire.

et après l'installation de la configuration et de connexion zomboided le fichier journal indique que le chemin etc / openvpn / update-resolv-conf ne peut pas être trouvé