Master Branch Jun 12 build

• Hi,

I'm running today's build (Wetek Core) but these issues were happening before too.

1. The audio\subtitles (synced) are out of sync with the video playing (any video) both via streaming (fully downloaded even) and locallly, this is annoying since the video is being delayed compared to the audio and wasn't happening onthe prebious version of LE or Kodi.
    2. LibreElec System settings (where you define the hostname etc) are unaaviable for some reason and appear blank.

Build
    LibreELEC-WeTek_Core.arm-8.0-devel-20160612143724-r23223-gec2a5d2.img

Device
    WeTek - Wetek Core Specs

• AMLogic S812-H Quad-core up to 2.0 GHz
    • Octa-core Mali-450MP
    • 8 GB NAND
    • 2 GB DDR III
    • 802.11 2.4/5 GHz, Bluetooth 4.0
    • MicroSD
    • 2x USB
    • HDMI, S-PDIF
    • 6-Axis RCU with Microphone
    • DRM: Google WIDEVINE LEVEL 1
    • Dimensions: 30x108,8x130mm

Debuglog
    RXNA

Edited once, last by Yorker (June 12, 2016 at 3:08 PM).

• Hi,

2. LibreElec System settings (where you define the hostname etc) are unaaviable for some reason and appear blank.

Yes, we see it.

If I downgrade to LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-7.0.1 i see them again. System settings also seen if we downgrade to any version of OE.
    Can't make them appear again on any build after LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-7.0.1 so far. Alpha or milhouse builds.
    Everything works great other than that.

This is on a Asus Chromebox celeron. FWIW

Edited once, last by houser (June 21, 2016 at 9:16 AM).

• Just a quick report that these system settings are now back in milhouse June 21.
    As you probably know
    thanx

I actually don't have the time to test often so thanks for the update

I will check it out if it's out and if the sync is solved then this issue is irrlevant...

Edited once, last by Yorker (June 24, 2016 at 11:14 AM).

• Official Post

If you are building from master branch we didn't pull any of the recent Kodi Amlogic changes into our branch yet, and I wouldn't expect things to work right without them. Not sure when those changes will get added. We may wait until the official Kodi Alpha 2 appears on/around 1st July before getting everything ready for our LE v7.90.003 release.

• If you are building from master branch we didn't pull any of the recent Kodi Amlogic changes into our branch yet, and I wouldn't expect things to work right without them. Not sure when those changes will get added. We may wait until the official Kodi Alpha 2 appears on/around 1st July before getting everything ready for our LE v7.90.003 release.

Thanks for that bit of information, no worries i don't have much time to update anyways so i will be probobly testing it after you merge the changes.

• Just made a new build and indeed the settings issue is resolved, i solved the first problem by checking the setting to sync playback and video.
    This issue can be closed.

Thanks.