Sx05RE v1.8.6 Emulationstation+Lakka+Kodi

• Awesome build man!

I was wondering, is there anyone to also have the internet archive ROM launcher also be part of this build? Also to have a choice of what the system starts with (emulationstation, lakka, kodi). Thank you for everything!

• Awesome build man!

I was wondering, is there anyone to also have the internet archive ROM launcher also be part of this build? Also to have a choice of what the system starts with (emulationstation, lakka, kodi). Thank you for everything!

I have no experience with the Internet archive ROM launcher, sorry.

You can select which start firsts Kodi or Emulationstation by editing the "autostart.sh" file.

• Its my first post here,

Niabi your work is great!!!

I have a newbie question, how must I configure ES to play Neogeo games?, I try with Atari and others consoles without problems, but with Neogeo can´t display the them for them.

Thanks a lot for your help.

• I mean, that I configured the emulation station parameters to show the neo geo console but without success , thanks a lot

you need to have the roms inside /storage/roms/neogeo/ and the correct bios needs to be in /storage/roms/bios/

• minor issue:

I can get bluetooth controllers to connect but after powering them off and back on again, they will not auto reconnect (8bitdo SNES30 v4.0 firmware, Wii U Pro Controller, Gamestop brand analog controller). I have used other builds of LibreELEC (for my Pi 3 specifically the build by escalade) where these same controllers auto reconnected without issue. Is anyone else experiencing this? I tried looking into it a bit last night but couldn't find any definite reason yet. Thought I'd reach out just in case someone already has solved this. I'll keep looking.

• minor issue:

I can get bluetooth controllers to connect but after powering them off and back on again, they will not auto reconnect (8bitdo SNES30 v4.0 firmware, Wii U Pro Controller, Gamestop brand analog controller). I have used other builds of LibreELEC (for my Pi 3 specifically the build by escalade) where these same controllers auto reconnected without issue. Is anyone else experiencing this? I tried looking into it a bit last night but couldn't find any definite reason yet. Thought I'd reach out just in case someone already has solved this. I'll keep looking.

unfortunately I don't own any bluetooth controller to test :( but I will see what I can find.

edit: check this comment. Orange Pi - Bluetooth pairings lost after reboot · Issue #83 · libretro/Lakka-LibreELEC · GitHub

• The Comic theme became my favorite really fast! it just looks very good on screen.

But if for some reason you want to change it, just copy your preferred theme to /storage/.emulationstation/themes

Hi niabi! im new on this world and I decided to start by a x96 tv box with a s905x and your build work great!

I need to know how can find the /.emulationstation/themes mentioned above via samba in order to change the ES theme, the .emulationstaton folder does not appears in mi storage folder.

Also I need to know what mame or FBA roms packs do you recomend to run, I tried from MAME32 plus 0.83 but the games names appears with the rom file name, do you recomend the ver. MAME0.106, is this correct? (i asked before to start to downloading 69gb of data) ;)

Again Niabi, thanks for your work and I be awaiting for a answer

• Hi niabi! im new on this world and I decided to start by a x96 tv box with a s905x and your build work great!

I need to know how can find the /.emulationstation/themes mentioned above via samba in order to change the ES theme, the .emulationstaton folder does not appears in mi storage folder.

Also I need to know what mame or FBA roms packs do you recomend to run, I tried from MAME32 plus 0.83 but the games names appears with the rom file name, do you recomend the ver. MAME0.106, is this correct? (i asked before to start to downloading 69gb of data) ;)

Again Niabi, thanks for your work and I be awaiting for a answer

The FBA romset should be the one for the latest FBA (not MAME).

if you can't find the themes folder on samba you could try the "root" folder then go to the emulatiostation and theme folder from there, I will check it for the next release.