Posts by warmobilARG

The FBA romset should be the one for the latest FBA (not MAME).

if you can't find the themes folder on samba you could try the "root" folder then go to the emulatiostation and theme folder from there, I will check it for the next release.

Thanks for your fast response!

I ve found the folder .emulationstation, the problem was I have deactivated the show hiden file option, I allready change the theme!

what pack of roms do you recomend to play the classics Cps 1, cps 2, neogeo etc arcade games, MAME0.106 or FB Alpha v0.2.97.38 which are alocted en archive.org?

pd: my english is not the better, I know... lol

The Comic theme became my favorite really fast! it just looks very good on screen.

But if for some reason you want to change it, just copy your preferred theme to /storage/.emulationstation/themes

Hi niabi! im new on this world and I decided to start by a x96 tv box with a s905x and your build work great!

I need to know how can find the /.emulationstation/themes mentioned above via samba in order to change the ES theme, the .emulationstaton folder does not appears in mi storage folder.

Also I need to know what mame or FBA roms packs do you recomend to run, I tried from MAME32 plus 0.83 but the games names appears with the rom file name, do you recomend the ver. MAME0.106, is this correct? (i asked before to start to downloading 69gb of data) ;)

Again Niabi, thanks for your work and I be awaiting for a answer