Sx05RE v1.8.6 Emulationstation+Lakka+Kodi

• I'm sorry if this has already been asked before, but is it possible to upgrade directly from kszaq's S905X LE-8.0.0e build to this by just tossing the .tar into the Update folder?
    This seems like a worthwhile upgrade, but the amount of stuff I've set up on my device is enormous by now, so it would kind of suck to lose it just to play Super Mario World :p

Any response would be highly appreciated - thanks :)

• Sorry just seen your reply will try tomorrow and report back

• I'm sorry if this has already been asked before, but is it possible to upgrade directly from kszaq's S905X LE-8.0.0e build to this by just tossing the .tar into the Update folder?
    This seems like a worthwhile upgrade, but the amount of stuff I've set up on my device is enormous by now, so it would kind of suck to lose it just to play Super Mario World :p

In theory it should work, the LE part is really intact, but in practice, I haven't tested it yet. I am going to test it tonight and I will let you know.
    [hr]

Hi the quality of games in Nintendo n64 is worst can I change the quality?

Do you mean graphic quality?

You can go into the Retroarch menu (press F1 on the keyboard, or LT3+RT3, or Middle button in the Xbox controller) and change the settings for the N64 emulator. but not sure how good they can get, N64 emulation is a hit and miss.

Edited once, last by niabi (March 13, 2017 at 9:35 PM).

You can update directly there no changes in kodi
    I have made the update from kzaqs

I just did an upgrade from Kzsaqs 8.0.0e to my build and it works fine. but I I had a clean install of Kzsaqs LE so not 100% sure everything will work correctly. If you don't want a full emulation machine like this build intends to be, you can also use the Addon called Bolt Ons! on the freaktab forum and that will allow you to use retroarch withouth reinstalling LE :)
    [hr]

You can update directly there no changes in kodi
    I have made the update from kzaqs

Thank you for testing! :)
    [hr]

HI

How do you get the Snes Style controller working with the N64?

if its not automatically detected in retroarch you have to set it up, in settings - input - input user 1 binds

Edited once, last by niabi (March 14, 2017 at 1:20 AM).

• I got it to work. It just takes time after holding the gamepad button to come to the configuration screen. Works nicely. Like to have a more HD game experience though.

not sure what you mean by "HD game experience" this is a Retro Emulator build.