Movies Not Playing?

• Just curious if anyone is having the same problem I am. Basically I can play some movies on my rpi2 and some I can't. One the movies I can't play it just sits there with the spinning "Jarvis" emblem then either goes back to the screen where I selected the movie, or it states that it couldn't play the movie and check the log file. When I go to Settings to look at the logging page its blank.

Neither in which helps me to determine why the movie can't play. It just has recently happened over the last two updates. going to version 7.95.1, .2 and 7.90.010.

I haven't run into this issue before upgrading to Libreelec. Everything played within expectations on Openelec. Not opening the openelec thing up for discussion, just merely pointing out the fact this problem occurred after coming to Libreelec. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

• The log referred to in the add-on has nothing to do with the Kodi activity/event log that you've looked at. Enable debug logging, reboot, demonstrate the problem, then SSH in and "cat /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi.log | paste" and share the URL so we can see the debug log.