7.95.1 + Radeon RX 460 + sound 5.1 not working

• Hello

I bought a few days ago 4k TV and Radeon RX 460. The first problem came with the system. There is no picture in the installation. Boot menu does not support 4k. The image was black. I had to connect the TV full hd to install Libreelec 7.95.1. After installing and connecting the TV 4K image appeared but I have a problem with the home theater. No sound on my receiver on the HDMI. Please help. On the old graphics card GeForce 610 all was well and the Radeon issue :(

Edit.
    In the menu, I selected: ALSA: HDA ATI @@@ # 0

Is this a common problem and that someone is working on it?

Edited once, last by kowalmisiek (February 3, 2017 at 6:26 AM).

• So this is a problem with libreelec? Kodi is ok? For me it just seems that they do not see the AVR.
    The intel is: ALSA: HDA Intel, Onk TX-NR636 from HDMI # 1
    In Nviadia: ALSA: HDA Nviadia, Onk TX-NR636 from HDMI # 1

And the ATI issue ALSA: HDA ATI @@@ # 0

My AVR is: Onkyo TX-NR636

HTPC RADEON 460 HDMI 2.0 -> CABLE HDMI 2.0 -> AVR: Onkyo TX-NR636 ->CABLE HDMI 2.0 -> TV samsung ue55ks7000s

Many people have already 4K TV and graphic card RADEON. If they have the same problem as I do not install libreelec because I do not see the resolution and during installation. It seems to me that you need to take care of this before the release of the final version LIBREELEC 8.0

Does anyone have it checked?

Edited once, last by kowalmisiek (February 4, 2017 at 10:22 AM).

• Thanks for your answer.

In my HTPC all graphic adapter is disable.
    In the afternoon send log

And as far as the log is where you go out? The menu option is kodi log file. And where these logs are they?

I do not know whether it is a log to show the installer. Because there is also a big problem. Does not recognize the resolution of 4k tv.

Edited once, last by kowalmisiek (February 7, 2017 at 7:50 AM).

• Hello.
    I tried as posted vitor P07 but there is no option email. I found a log in /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi.log
    This is my log

Edited once, last by kowalmisiek (February 8, 2017 at 6:28 AM).

• I turned on the film 4k and terrible crashes. I thought that radeon rx 460 just for films 4k. Maybe something you need to set?

Video

This is ma pc and tv samsung 4k

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is ma pc and monitor full hd

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hello

I bought a few days ago 4k TV and Radeon RX 460. The first problem came with the system. There is no picture in the installation. Boot menu does not support 4k. The image was black. I had to connect the TV full hd to install Libreelec 7.95.1. After installing and connecting the TV 4K image appeared but I have a problem with the home theater. No sound on my receiver on the HDMI. Please help. On the old graphics card GeForce 610 all was well and the Radeon issue :(

Edit.
    In the menu, I selected: ALSA: HDA ATI @@@ # 0

Is this a common problem and that someone is working on it?

Hi I have the exact same problem.

I just installed RX 460 (shapphire) on my HTPC running LE 7.95.3. Video works fine but no audio from HDMI. I tried ALSA: HDA ATI @@@ # 0 up to 4 but it is not recognizing my AV receiver, which is Onkyo TX-NR809 (latest firmware). Did you solve you problem?

I tried Kodi 17.1 rc1 under Windows 10 with same HTPC (backup image then install Win10 and drivers and Kodi). Everithing working. Kodi allows WASAPI HDMI ATI - TX-NR809 and all is fine.

What could be the problem that LE sees the HDA OK but things it is unplugged. This behavior happens in Windows 10 only when Microsoft provided ATI drivers are installed. But aftr installing AMD Catalyst HDMI audio is back to normal/

Looks like Linux driver issue with AMD and Onkyo HDMI boards..

Kodi log does not help because everything looks normal as if ATI HDMI device is working but unplugged..

Please advice..

Thanks