Posts by EB1000

Hi

Sorry for the newbie Q, but what addon do I need to use to access the DVBT tuner config and scan channels? I did install TVendhead and PVR from the first page. One is just a service and the other is the PVR client. But where is the tuner config addon?

Thanks

Edit: OK I understand that what I'm looking for is the Backend interface. I did find a Libreelec addon called VDR Config

I tried to use it. Selected DVB-T and my country. Then started the scan. It did indentify the built in tuner as AVailink avl6862, but after a full scan it did not find any channels. The tuner works fine ubder Android.

What am I missing here?

Hi what happened to your rx 460? Did you replace it because of sound issue? I have the same problem but I cannet replace the rx 640 because no return policy in my country.. Did you get it to work with sound on LE 8?

Thanks

Hello

I bought a few days ago 4k TV and Radeon RX 460. The first problem came with the system. There is no picture in the installation. Boot menu does not support 4k. The image was black. I had to connect the TV full hd to install Libreelec 7.95.1. After installing and connecting the TV 4K image appeared but I have a problem with the home theater. No sound on my receiver on the HDMI. Please help. On the old graphics card GeForce 610 all was well and the Radeon issue :(

Edit.
    In the menu, I selected: ALSA: HDA ATI @@@ # 0

Is this a common problem and that someone is working on it?

Hi I have the exact same problem.

I just installed RX 460 (shapphire) on my HTPC running LE 7.95.3. Video works fine but no audio from HDMI. I tried ALSA: HDA ATI @@@ # 0 up to 4 but it is not recognizing my AV receiver, which is Onkyo TX-NR809 (latest firmware). Did you solve you problem?

I tried Kodi 17.1 rc1 under Windows 10 with same HTPC (backup image then install Win10 and drivers and Kodi). Everithing working. Kodi allows WASAPI HDMI ATI - TX-NR809 and all is fine.

What could be the problem that LE sees the HDA OK but things it is unplugged. This behavior happens in Windows 10 only when Microsoft provided ATI drivers are installed. But aftr installing AMD Catalyst HDMI audio is back to normal/

Looks like Linux driver issue with AMD and Onkyo HDMI boards..

Kodi log does not help because everything looks normal as if ATI HDMI device is working but unplugged..

Please advice..

Thanks