LibreELEC Krypton/Leia/Agile build for Odroid C2, Rock64, WeTek Hub, WeTek Play2

• Thanks for the new version. :)

I haven't had any luck getting any further with the remote, but I have hit a new snag with rsync.

Are there any known issues with redirects? That might explain my issue with rsync.

I have been trying to use this command, but it doesn't generate any redirect output. It works fine otherwise. Just no txt file I can review.

I use an almost identical command on my dd-wrt router which is acting as a file server for me. I have no issue there.

Code
    rsync -rav --modify-window=300 --hu.man-readable --progress  --stats --force --delete /var/media/8TB_WD/ /var/media/8TB_WD2/ > /var/media/8TB_WD2/synclog.txt

Ignore the period in the word hu.man above. For some reason hu man is a censored word on this forum.

I have tried a few other options that I documented in this other thread, but so far no luck getting redirected output or log files created.

Help with output redirect please.

Update:

Figured out that I couldn't write a log file or redirect to the external hard drive. If it was sent to /storage/backup it works.

Does anyone know why I can't write the log file to my external hard drive?

Any suggestions are welcome. :)

Edited 3 times, last by wizardknight (December 23, 2017 at 4:58 AM).

• Rizwan Did you measure it yourself. The temp sensor is not very accurate. Also 130F seems ok for a board with no Fan. You can however change the CPU governor to powersave or ondemand if you like.

wizardknight This is most likely a write restrictions. What's the error?

• I have made a little more progress on getting a remote to work.

If I kill everything, and setup RC1 to catch RC-6, I can get real scan codes from the remote.

Code
    systemctl stop kodi
    systemctl stop eventlircd

ir-keytable -p rc-6 -s rc1 -t
    Protocols changed to rc-6
    Testing events. Please, press CTRL-C to abort.
    1514012903.765030: event type EV_MSC(0x04): scancode = 0x800f0421
    1514012903.765030: event type EV_SYN(0x00).
    1514012903.924995: event type EV_MSC(0x04): scancode = 0x800f0421
    1514012903.924995: event type EV_SYN(0x00).

Looking around the forums it was suggested that lirc might be blocking the codes, and that I should disable it in LibreELEC Settings → Services and reboot.

It was already disabled. I tried enabling it, rebooting, disabling it, rebooting again. No change.

Getting closer.

• Rizwan Did you measure it yourself. The temp sensor is not very accurate. Also 130F seems ok for a board with no Fan. You can however change the CPU governor to powersave or ondemand if you like.

It seems higher, its very cold weather now a days, I belong to the region, which have much higher temperature in summer, Can I install any fan in my Wetek play2 ?

• wizardknight please have look here infrared_remotes [LibreELEC]

Disable lirc and create a

/storage/.config/rc_maps.cfg

Code
    * * rc6-mce

You can also test the multi keytable

Code
    *       rc-rc6-mce               libreelec_multi

I have been working from that wiki. I linked to it in my first post asking for ideas on getting the IR remote to work.

I have not been able to disable lirc as far as I can tell.

I should be able to disable it in LibreELEC Settings → Services and reboot.

It was already disabled. I tried enabling it, rebooting, disabling it, rebooting again. No change.

Lirc still shows as the enabled protocol when I issue the ir-keytable command.

I created the file and added the code you listed, and rebooted.

I also tried variations such as: using RC1 rather than RC, calling the driver by name rather than an *.

ir-keytable does not show any change. It also does not load RC6 protocol upon reboot.

I can do

Code
    ir-keytable -c -s rc1 -w /usr/lib/udev/rc_keymaps/hp_mce

That will add RC6 to the ir-keytable, but I get no responses when I test using keytable -s rc1 -t

I suspect it is because I haven't found a way to get rid of the lirc protocol

If I kill kodi and eventlircd, then I can get test data from keytable -s rc1 -t after enabling RC6 protocal, but I can't get that to show while kodi is running.

• ok I suspect something else then. lirc is probably disabled so keep it disabled. you cannot test anything with ir-keytable while kodi or eventlircd are running because they are grabbing the device.

Now the real issue is probably systems. I had a similar case on AML where the sensor was marked as a joystick and kodi ignores joystick remotes.

LibreELEC.tv/60-not-joysticks.rules at Leia · Raybuntu/LibreELEC.tv · GitHub

Let me check my theory.