MXQ Pro 4k DTB Image issue

• Hi kaszaq,

maybe you have noticed but your dtb.img in recent builds are not working for MXQ Pro 4k with 1GB memory, i can flash 7.0.2.007 with gxbb_p200_1G_mxq_pro_4k.dtb without any issues, then i updated to 7.90.beta2 (2017-01-15) without temp sensor, there i still don't have a issue, issue starts when i try to update also the dtb.img, i tried now the following dtb's from /s905/7.0.3.012/device_trees/

gxbb_p200_1G_100M.dtb
    gxbb_p200_1G_100M_RealtekWiFi.dtb

normally the first one should be correct, but with both i get no bootscreen anymore and no kodi, then i again need to boot from SD Card with 7.0.2.007 and install again to internal NAND and device works again without any issues.

Do you think it would be possible to give us a updated dtb.img for the MXQ Pro 4k as you did for 7.0.2.007
    or am i doing something wrong here?

Thanks

• sdcard is no issue, it is only as soon as you flash to internal nand then the device can't boot the system.

Not sure if this applies, if you run installtointernal over ssh, you might have to do it twice. I did on my Beelink MiniMX III

• with 7.90.beta2 (2017-01-15) i run it twice, but device doesn't boot.

I tried also with SD Card running 7.90.beta2 (2017-01-15) and then flashed to internal and a second time and still the same, no boot up.

So currently for me on NAND only 7.0.2.007 works without any issues.

• cHarOn The issue with many devices is that they don't accept flashing device tree from LE because of some u-boot level lock. I suspect this may have something to do with not being able to write u-boot variables at runtime. This will be fixed in a next build and then you can try installing to internal again... In case it fails I might look into providing a different device tree again.

• Hoping someone can help me out, I have two MXQ Pro 4K's with different remotes. One has factory_code 0x4040000, the other factory_code 0xfe010001. I found these codes in remote.conf on android with root explorer. The remote with factory_code 0xfe010001 I can get to work on both boxes by copying the same remote.conf that I found in android root to the LibreELEC SD card, the other remote however will not work on both boxes and I can't figure out why. It's only a matter of changing factory_code in remote.conf on the root of the SD right? Or do I have to put this remote.conf somewhere else?

Edited once, last by freekdl (April 26, 2017 at 11:16 PM).