Xbox One wireless receiver on RPi 3

• Hi,

I'm trying to make 4 Xbox One controllers working on LibreElec stable on Raspberry Pi 3, as i want to use them with Moonlight addon.

No xboxdrv available. Is there any way i can make them work ? Somebody tried it already ?

Have a nice day.

• I'm using a Logitech F710 successfully on V7.90.007 which I believe is similar to Xbox controller. No idea if it works with Moonlight.

• The controller should just work when you plug it in using the kernel xpad driver.

• The controller should just work when you plug it in using the kernel xpad driver.

It does not. I am using a Xbox One PC wireless receiver supporting 4 wireless Xbox One controllers, and the controllers are not able to pair with the receiver. So i assume that xpad is not supporting this hardware ?

• My use case is for V18 with retroplayer merged to play some good old nes-snes.
    I am in the same put but on a slightly different platform. I have the Asrock Beebox 3150 with v7.90.009. Updating to v7.90.010 tomorrow.

I plugged in my my Wireless receiver, dmesg output:
    [565308.142214] usb 1-3: new high-speed USB device number 3 using xhci_hcd

Its detected but I cant pair my controller.

Any ideas for troubleshooting while I am researching other forums?

• It does not. I am using a Xbox One PC wireless receiver supporting 4 wireless Xbox One controllers, and the controllers are not able to pair with the receiver. So i assume that xpad is not supporting this hardware ?

Im on the same boat. I have a Xbox One Elite controller with the wireless dongle. Would like to make it work also :(
    please help?

• On LibreELEC 8.0 you have to map a controller using the controller configuration gui before you can use the controller

• Same and when I try to open the controller config in settings ... does nothing.

You have to select the button with a controller/keyboard that is working first. Then press the button on the controller that you want to map it to.

• I have same issue. There is no way to sync the xbox one controller using the "wireless adapter for windows". You plug it in and it doesn't light up.