Playback of 1080p larger files Stuttering / Jerky Anyone else seeing this issue?

• Hi guys First off 720p plays flawless. 1080p files are Stuttering jerky. Larger files above 10 gigs buffer symbol comes up a lot.

I have tried this directly off a USB flash drive and my Samba network connection, no change in playback
    Also My desktop pc plays the files fine and my popcorn hour a210 plays them fine.

I am using Odroid C2, with 32gig emmc connecting with gig lan connection.
    I am using LibreElec (Kripton) v7.90.009 Alpha Love this release!
    My files are stored on File server using Samba , also tried on Usb flash drive
    Logfile is YEDX (For some reason I can not assess this Address at work it is blocked)

See Screen shot of mem usage and Cpu Usage, This 10 gig file Runs almost all Cpu's up to 100% & Kodi Cpu up to 379.23 % Something dosent seem rite.

I am not thinking it is a network issue because i can plug a usb drive directly into the C2 and it still is jerky. Plus I can plug the Popcorn hour into the same lan cable and it will play the file fine. And the Popcorn hour is only a 100mbs connection.

Second screen shot is the media info of the file.

I did also want to add that i tried HW acceleration is enabled & disabled, Disabled made it mush worse?

Any Help appreciated. Thank you!

Edited once, last by Klojum (December 16, 2016 at 9:39 PM).

• No HW support for H.264 High 10 video and CPU too slow.

• 10-bit H.264 is rarely supported for HW decode so you need something like an Intel NUC with an i7 chip which should have enough grunt to CPU decode everything.

• I think i have the same problem with my Wetek Play, never had stuttering on Jarvis. My files are played from hdd.

Running: LibreElec v7.90.010 Alpha

Edited once, last by rridder (December 25, 2016 at 3:19 PM).