Cubi 2 - will this hadware be supported?

• My plan is to use Cubi 2 as hardware for LibreELEC. Will this device be supported?
    The idea is to create dual boot, one with Linux based LibreELEC and another one with Windows so my wife can use it too when needed.

Thanks!!!

• I'm sure there will be various Cubi 2 boxes, but overall, the Kaby/Apollo Lake hardware is barely out of the factory. Driver support is not yet upto standard for Linux, thus also meaning LibreELEC. Windows drivers will probably be okay, but for example 10bit 4K Hevc video in Linux still needs much development. As soon as the hardware is in possession of the right Kodi developers, things can start moving for LibreELEC as well. The problem is there are simply not enough funds to obtain every different htpc device out there.

• iver support is not yet upto standard for Linux, thus also meaning LibreELEC. Windows drivers will probably be okay, but for example 10bit 4K Hevc video in Linux still needs much development. As soon as the hardware is in possession of the right Kodi developers, things can start moving for LibreELEC as well. The problem is there are simply not enough funds to obtain every different htpc device out there.

I understand. I am not in a hurry to purchase it.
    ...the idea was to go with Cubi 2 as they claim it is super quite.

• Sorry to crash this thread but I'm looking at this box as an option too. I'm looking at the Cubi 2 i3-7100U/4GB/128GB SSD as it looks like a decent price

Is it possible to run a working version of LE on it at all?