Posts by mirekti

The point is to use Kodi as media center, yet use the features of HqPlayer (like upsampling to DSD256 and filters) before it goes to my DAC.
    Not sure if this will make sense to everyone, but it is something I would really benefit from.

I am a big fan of HQPlayer, but also got used to Kodi, even my wife is using it.
    Now, I was checking the wiki and basically one can add an external player, but it actually launches it and it only plays one song at the time.

Is there a way these two would work seamlessly? Just the way current player is working, but it actually keeps HQPlayer in the background.
    Is this something you could work on or I should direct my energy towards HqPlayer developer?

Thanks!!!

iver support is not yet upto standard for Linux, thus also meaning LibreELEC. Windows drivers will probably be okay, but for example 10bit 4K Hevc video in Linux still needs much development. As soon as the hardware is in possession of the right Kodi developers, things can start moving for LibreELEC as well. The problem is there are simply not enough funds to obtain every different htpc device out there.

I understand. I am not in a hurry to purchase it.
    ...the idea was to go with Cubi 2 as they claim it is super quite.