Telestar Digibit Twin with LlibreElec and TVHeadend: working versions?

• Having given up on getting a Hauppauge WinTV-Nova-S2 (USB version) to work with LibreElec (thread) and following advice here I purchased a Telestar Digibit Twin. I plugged it in, connected up my spare LNB and connected it to an Ethernet port, and it was recognised by my PVR box running LibreElec 11 and TVHeadend 4.3 alpha.

I have not so far been able to get it recognized with the latest LibreElec 12.0.0.1 and TVHeadend 4.3 (on an X86 box, as w old PVR)

If you've got it working ok can you reply what versions of LE and TVH you're using?

For anyone else looking to get this working this was a helpful guide https://chochol.io/en/hardware/tv…-configuration/.

I'm hoping to be able to use the Digibit Twin with additional devices (tablet eg) as long as it's not already in use. Any issues with this I should know?

The manual refers to an EyeTV Sat>IP app available for iOS and Android devices. I can't find it in the Google Play store. Does anyone have a recommendation for an alternative?