HAUPPAUGE Wintv-Nova-S2 01676 USB TV TUNER

• Hello, I have a Mecool KIII PRO with Coreelec 9.2.8, Tvheadend and Oscam-SVN11704-Coreelec 9.2-EMU-R798 and I must say that this works well. All this I took it here.

Thanks to VangelisGi.

So I also have an HP Elitedesk 800 G3 DM i5-6500 + 8GB + SSD in which I have Libreelec 12.0 (Omega) with the addons. I looked on the net and I found this TV tuner-HAUPPAUGE Wintv-Nova-S2 01676 USB TV TUNER DIGITAL SATELLITE TV HD DVB-S2 DVB-S FOR LAPTOP PC.

Do you think it will be compatible with Libreelec and Tvheadend ?

Thanks.

• Do you think it will be compatible with LibreELEC and Tvheadend ?

It's never guaranteed but I think it should be. Hauppauge are one of the few DVB device vendors who actively maintain their drivers in the upstream kernel and most mentions of that device I see (including on the Hauppauge website) are referencing support in old kernels (meaning support has been around for a long time).

• It's never guaranteed but I think it should be. Hauppauge are one of the few DVB device vendors who actively maintain their drivers in the upstream kernel and most mentions of that device I see (including on the Hauppauge website) are referencing support in old kernels (meaning support has been around for a long time).

Thank you, I will buy it and try it.