Gamestarter: Retrogaming add-ons (RPi/Generic)

• yep it looks like the pulseaudio server is only installed at the librelec file side, there is no way to install pulseaudio sound server for retroarch without apt-get.?

you can try lakka in a spare sd card and check it out, if it works there it should work in LibreELEC.

• yep it looks like the pulseaudio server is only installed at the librelec file side, there is no way to install pulseaudio sound server for retroarch without apt-get.?

Looks like Libreelec uses alsa for bluetooth audio but not sure how you can get it to work without OS support look here and here

• is there no cores for n64 on libretro list?i know it was laggy on rpi2 but was trying to give them another go last night and couldn t find any cores that i know off...thanks

well for some reason cores are not there...so i m trying the ones from lakka...parallel didnt work at all...can t even start...mupen64plus starts the game fine but game not playable...what core is everyone using?

Edited once, last by Mario77 ().

• Hi,

Just a quick one here and want to no if this would work.

I use a rc6 media center remote and currently I have the power button set to launch emulationstation (as I have a SNES case which has on off switch on it so no need for remote power button).

So my question would be, is it possible to map that same power button on my media center remote to exit emulationstation and return to Kodi.

Thanks in advance.

Rob

• Since kodi is killed to launch emulationstation and retroach, only way to exit emulationstation and go back to kodi is using a bash command, you can do it via ssh but I think you can't using your remote, since remotes connect to LibreELEC using Kodi's JSONRPC...

the bash script is just:

Code
    1. pkill emulationstation