Can't Connect to VPN

• I'd start with investigating the deprecated option warning which is related to ciphers; if those aren't aligned it will probably explain the authentication failure. The other messages are warnings (not errors) but also point to the config being misaligned with newer versions of OpenVPN that we're using. You should probably direct Q's to the VPN provider as it's their config which needs changes not our distro image.

• I'd start with investigating the deprecated option warning which is related to ciphers; if those aren't aligned it will probably explain the authentication failure.

I don't understand what a misalignment of ciphers means or how it yields a depreciated option warning and how, in turn, it would have an impact on the authentication. Or what ciphers are actually

I do have a message out to the dev of the VPN Manager as well, but I found it odd that (according to their github) they have not had a new/updated release in the last 7 months. This just started a few weeks (maybe two months?) ago

Edited once, last by UPRHome (December 31, 2023 at 4:08 PM).