Kodi error

• I mean this. I have over 2,000 videos transferred from dvds over to MP4 and all saved on a portable drive aka named DV drive.

So, i don't even hardly was the Sat, just my MP4 classic series from the 70s 80s 90s.

So I have no problem, i just go to the input on the TV and bootup the Pi and start watch classic shows.

So, what i'm getting at is that nothing is wrong, i go over to the Pi and it loads up at startup. It just that the error popup, instead of taking me to kodi, that just stuck on the error page. SO the SD card is good, i can get kodi on it fine, but it just once in while, that error screen shows up.

• That screen only appears when the board thinks there is no card present. Perhaps a glitch in the SD card reader hardware or the precursor signs of a dying card (back-up the content if you care about it, cards don't last forever).

• i just got it a sundisk last year. everything been work I had retropie along with kodi on it. I have a portable hard drive aka DV drive connected to the raspberry pi 4. All the Videos are in MP4 and i had no problem. during the summer this year that same error popped up and a few days ago, it appear again

• i just got it a sundisk last year. everything been work I had retropie along with kodi on it. I have a portable hard drive aka DV drive connected to the raspberry pi 4. All the Videos are in MP4 and i had no problem. during the summer this year that same error popped up and a few days ago, it appear again

That "error" looks like an SD-Card issue... so get an another SD-card, install the LE, and try it... The fact "that device worked well before" not means is working now too... And an SD-card isn't something expensive or hard to find.

That "portable hard drive aka DV drive" have own power supply or draw the power from the USB connector? If powered from USB, could be a power source issue (if without that hard drive always booting fine). For external HDD never recommended to be powered from USB.