Supported Hardware?

• Hi guys I am new here I only just learnt about LibreELEC last night I have used Openelec for a while though

I wanted to know if there is a page with the supported hardware?

I have some PC's I wanna use this on but also some of Android boxes you can purchase online

So looking for what is supported

especially for PC because I know that Openelec dropped support for some graphics cards in more recent versions

• Here is a complete list for all the downloads available:

Index of /

To list any hardware, which might be supported is quite a hard deal and won't happen. Better it would be, if you tell us which hardware you are using and then we are able to tell you if that's supported or not.

Especially for the Android devices, there is no official support. There are community builds for some S805/905 (and other) devices. But there doesn't exist a list of which are supported or not.

So please tell us which devices you are using. Especially for the PCs, the GPU is most important.

Index of /

To list any hardware, which might be supported is quite a hard deal and won't happen. Better it would be, if you tell us which hardware you are using and then we are able to tell you if that's supported or not.

Especially for the Android devices, there is no official support. There are community builds for some S805/905 (and other) devices. But there doesn't exist a list of which are supported or not.

So please tell us which devices you are using. Especially for the PCs, the GPU is most important.

Hi,
    Can you please tell me if Tronsmart Draco AW80 is supported (allwinner a80)?
    If yes, which version should I use?

thank you in advance!

• Can you please tell me if Tronsmart Draco AW80 is supported (allwinner a80)?
    If yes, which version should I use?

If you click on the link that DaVu has posted, you can easily see that the Tronsmart is not supported. AFAIK there are no community builds for Allwinner at all. I am sure that your device will never get support. It is just too old to be interesting for a developer.

Gerald

Index of /

Which LibreElec build would I use for an Dravidian Shield 2017? And the Minix-U9H?