Errors in Logs for Repos that aren't installed

• I keep finding these errors littered across my logs

I've looked into my addons userdata folder and the system folder /usr/share/kodi/addons but none of them show up.

Im currently browsing the Addons33.db
    I can see the repos from the log in the addons table but they don't show up in the installed table.
    Thats the problem here is they are giving me errors in the logs but as far as i can see everywhere they're not installed

Can anyone help ?

• Usage of at least one banned add-on:

Code
    2023-07-04 16:23:00.238 T:798     debug <general>: CAddonInfoBuilder::ParseXMLTypes: Binary addon found: pvr.iptvsimple

Remove all banned add-ons and repos. We don't support such systems.

• Sorry, IPTV Simple Client 2 is on the blacklist, not yours.

It seems like addon.xml uses a different XML schema for LE 12 nightly. Downgrade to LE 11.0.1.

• I think LE 12 nightly uses a different XML parser with a new XML schema. In that case it's a global thing, and not related to a specific addon.xml.

Code
    2023-07-04 16:23:03.019 T:814     debug <general>: CAddonDatabase: query  SELECT addons.*, repo.addonID AS repoID FROM addons JOIN addonlinkrepo ON addons.id=addonlinkrepo.idAddon JOIN repo ON repo.id=addonlinkrepo.idRepo WHERE addonlinkrepo.idRepo IN (1,3,5,21,22,23,24,25,27,28) ORDER BY repo.addonID, addons.addonID returned 1104 rows in 6 ms
    2023-07-04 16:23:03.022 T:814     error <general>: Repository add-on repository.kodinerds uses old schema definition for the repository extension point! This is no longer supported, please update your addon to use <dir> definitions.
    2023-07-04 16:23:03.022 T:814     error <general>: Repository add-on repository.kodinerds does not have any directory matching 20.90.201 and won't be able to update/serve addons! Please fix the addon.xml definition
  • Probably at some point you had those addons installed and altough you removed them you still have left overs in your addons db..

Quick dirty solution if you r trying to clean your leftovers is to just rename your addons db - restart your LE box and re enable all your addons again.