Posts by sunlollyking

I keep finding these errors littered across my logs

I've looked into my addons userdata folder and the system folder /usr/share/kodi/addons but none of them show up.

Im currently browsing the Addons33.db
    I can see the repos from the log in the addons table but they don't show up in the installed table.
    Thats the problem here is they are giving me errors in the logs but as far as i can see everywhere they're not installed

Can anyone help ?

Hi All,

I posted this a few weeks ago LE 11.01 Suddenly started booting to safe mode - General Support - LibreELEC Forum whereby i ended up just resolving my performin a full clean install and manually rebuilding my database from scratch.
    I've taken precautions and now backup weekly but even since then and within the time, i've had two more corruption failures of MyVideos121.db. Luckily the backup function works great and it then seems to keep LE up for another week or so but then inevitably this fails again.

Is there any diagnostics i can do to look at what could be causing this corruption, anything i could check etc?

Is it worth even trying a Kodi 21 upgrade to a nightly if there's any DB changes?

All help is appreciated,

Thanks

Hi i'm wondering if anyone can help me with the two errors i'm seeing in my log below

2023-04-24 11:28:10.857 T:1946 error <general>: GetDirectory - Error getting /storage/repos/

2023-04-24 11:27:57.367 T:1821 error <general>: DBus error: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown - The name org.freedesktop.UPower was not provided by any .service files

I think they're more LibreElec errors than kodi errors but can't seem to find a way to clear them out.

Here's a link to the full log https://gist.github.com/sunlollyking/8…b818ec811391f44

Mglae - Deliberately left everything this time and rebooted 2/3 times and still safe mode

HiassofT here's my output

##############################################

# LibreELEC #

# https://libreelec.tv #

##############################################

LibreELEC (community): nightly-20230403-bb4c561 (Generic.x86_64)

LibreELEC:~ # df -h

Filesystem Size Used Available Use% Mounted on

devtmpfs 7.5G 4.0K 7.5G 0% /dev

tmpfs 3.0G 13.8M 3.0G 0% /run

/dev/nvme0n1p1 511.7M 227.0M 284.7M 44% /flash

/dev/loop0 197.0M 197.0M 0 100% /

/dev/nvme0n1p2 456.9G 19.7G 437.2G 4% /storage

tmpfs 7.6G 0 7.6G 0% /dev/shm

tmpfs 7.6G 2.6M 7.6G 0% /var

tmpfs 7.6G 0 7.6G 0% /tmp

/dev/sda 14.4T 9.4T 4.3T 69% /var/media/MEDIA DRIVE 2

/dev/sdb1 14.4T 12.0T 1.7T 87% /var/media/MEDIA DRIVE

LibreELEC:~ #

Cool, i'll try this. I was hesitant to clear out any of the DB files just because of recovery?
    It may boot but i'm guessing my corrupted DB means i'll have to rescrape in some files ?

Ok i tried both of the above one after each other and it still seems to be booting into safe mode.

Are my logs highlighting anything else that could be of note? It does seem that my LE boots into safe mode incredibly quickly so not sure if it's perhaps skipping checks ?
    I deleted all of the MyVideos* from the directory listed and then deleted .kodi and renamed my .kodi_FAILED and then rebooted.

Any help is much appreciated

Just removed the .kodi folder - renamed the .kodi_FAILED folder back to .kodi and rebooted and it immediately goes into safe mode without going through the boot loop at all.
    When i look into .kodi_FAILED there's no crashlogs that have been created and the .kodi log's last update was from yesterday.
    At a bit of a loss as to what to do next.