Two Kodi Log Errors

• Hi i'm wondering if anyone can help me with the two errors i'm seeing in my log below

2023-04-24 11:28:10.857 T:1946 error <general>: GetDirectory - Error getting /storage/repos/

2023-04-24 11:27:57.367 T:1821 error <general>: DBus error: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown - The name org.freedesktop.UPower was not provided by any .service files

I think they're more LibreElec errors than kodi errors but can't seem to find a way to clear them out.

Here's a link to the full log https://gist.github.com/sunlollyking/8…b818ec811391f44

• The second one is harmless (appears on all hardware running LE) and can be ignored.

The first one is related to UPnP support .. no idea what the issue is though. In general your logs are so full of deprecated warning garbage that its hard to see what's really going on.

• Yeah it's the skin i'm using - they're due to upgrade so hopefully the spam will disappear.

Over in the Kodi forum they told me it wasn't due to UPnP - i do use this to stream out my other smart tvs.