Can't see files in Kodi

• I had everything set up and then seemingly out of nowhere, I can no longer see or access the files under some of my media source folders. When browsing through Video > Files, some display everything just fine, and other folders are completely empty. I thought the Files menu entry was a direct representation of what was on the drive as it's different than a source. If I ssh and browse my files that way, everything is as it should be.

If I try to add the same folder again as another source, when I browse to the folder I can see all of the subfolders displayed. (Movie Source folder with subfolders for each movie)

After finishing adding it by appending a number "2" to the source name, it is also now empty when browsing through the Files menu.

Folder permissions are identical between visible and non-visible source folders.

Everything is up to date as of today.

Not sure how to troubleshoot this further. I see some errors in the script.skin.info.service/default.py, but I don't understand why some folders still work fine. (Log and debug-log attached)

Thanks for any help.

• I just realized it's only the Movie folders that have the "Movies are in separate folders that match the movie title" that have the issue. I didn't realize at first because I do have a movie folder that doesn't use subfolders and it is still accessible. (Home movies)

So it's something related to scanning subfolders it seems.

Movies reappear when using default Estuary skin instead of Aeon NOX.

Posted to Aeon NOX forum.

Edited once, last by Akovia: Updated that it's a skin issue. (February 6, 2023 at 6:30 PM).