[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

• You can update with .img in same way as with .tar. Be careful, if you migrate from MM to Nougat (or v/v) you have add dtb in /storage/.update.

I did not know that. Thanks. Placing the *.dtb file in the /storage/.update is enough?

• Thanks a lot!! But with that update i lost the remote controle. I know that I have to put the original remote.conf to .update, but I have no remote.conf :(

K-series remote.conf

• 1000 Thanks!! :)

Now Version 8.0.2e works on my K1pro :) But I have to put remote.conf to .config and not to .update. After that little change it works like a charme...

Now I am happy :)

• Hi, I have to say that tests the URLibreELEC-S905.arm-8.90.0-devel-201707131901 UR-g834a470-I.img.gz and I'm very impressed.

The software even though beta works very stably on the K II PRO, Channels are moving quickly.
    Good job afl1

• Hi guys,

When I boot from USB is the pvr client expected to be preinstalled? I have k1 plus with built in dvb t2/S2.

When I booted up it showed me that I needed to install a client when I go to tv section. Not sure which pvr clue t to install. Can someone please help?

• Thanks, which client do I need to install and do I also need to install tvheadend service?

#1,325 Photo and all. Install TVHeadend Service as well.

You need to read quite a bit. I only just got familiar with TV Tuner /PVR by reading to get my head around how it works.

• I also have a problem with the PVR Client. The repo offers version 3.4.24.1 but the last one, which was recommended was the pvr.hts-3.4.22.1.zip

Unfortunately this download from post #1 is not longer available. Can someone reup this version or verify, that it also should work with the newest version?

THX in advance

• hi

Come back six months later having a working version on my k1 plus something like 8.0 devel downloaded on january ... If I want to update now how to proceed ?

I've read the thread but sorry this is not clear for me. In January we need a dedicated (k1 plus) buold by alf1 and having a special tvheadend/pvr version. Is it the same today ?

Thanks for your help.

• A.A.

Where can I find 'hdmimode' and 'outputmode' environments to change this?