[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

• Hi, I have a problem with LibreElec on the K II Pro.

I fell, I put the memory card from the beginning of the LE8 ver 8.0.2 c-I and to the HTS Tvheadend 4.2.2-35 and Tvh-addon v 8.1.111. I threw the converted from E2. The channels are, guide loaded, when he wants to turn on any channel will appear the message "tvheadend htsp client subscription error" I did scan through the Force the Scan in the Networks, unfortunately it's completely changed.

Edit: after a reboot the box instead of the error message no signal message appears on the subscription.

Sorry for my poor English

Please help.

• Hi, I have a problem with LibreElec on the K II Pro.

I fell, I put the memory card from the beginning of the LE8 ver 8.0.2 c-I and to the HTS Tvheadend 4.2.2-35 and Tvh-addon v 8.1.111. I threw the converted from E2. The channels are, guide loaded, when he wants to turn on any channel will appear the message "tvheadend htsp client subscription error" I did scan through the Force the Scan in the Networks, unfortunately it's completely changed.

Edit: after a reboot the box instead of the error message no signal message appears on the subscription.

Sorry for my poor English

Please help.

TVH 8.1.111 is broken. Upgrade it to 8.1.112 from LibreELEC repository.

• I've updated just like you wrote @afl Tvh-addon v 8.1.112, unfortunately I have still the same. In the settings of the tv, it cleared the data, I restart the device. I still have the message no signal:(

• I've updated just like you wrote @afl Tvh-addon v 8.1.112, unfortunately I have still the same. In the settings of the tv, it cleared the data, I restart the device. I still have the message no signal:(

Try clean installation on new SD card.

• Image for SD card version:

LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.0-8.0.2c-I.img.gz

Image is prepared for KI Plus.

For Pro versions you have to replace corresponding device tree blob (dtb.img): KI_Pro.dtb, KII_Pro.dtb

Device Tree links broken 404.

SD version is build for KI Pro, for other models replace nougat Device Trees.

Just confirming K1 Pro SD Card instructions.

Burn image to SD Card without replacing img.dtb

Just insert and Toothpick to LE ????

Edited once, last by kostaman (July 6, 2017 at 2:04 PM).

• Device Tree links broken 404.

Just confirming K1 Pro SD Card instructions. ( johngalt's )

Burn image to SD Card without replacing img.dtb

Just insert and Toothpick to LE ????

Device Tree links fixed, kszaq changed location.

kostaman, this is my build with KI Pro dtb. Why do you ask for johngalt's instructions?

• this is my build with KI Pro dtb. Why do you ask for johngalt's instructions?

Sorry. Lost in Translation and i speak english.;) I just flashed the image below (with reference to Johngaults kernel) without the img.dtb as i have just received the K1 Pro.

Testing johngalt's nougat kernel version with fractinal frame rate fix.

LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.0-8.0.2-devel-201707041833-g834a470-I.img.gz

Got a little impatient when device trees were missing and flashed above image.

• Try clean installation on new SD card.

I did as you wrote @afl1, I put all over again and it's ok.
    Welcome you to thank you for your help.
    I've heard that ongoing work on LE9 and Kodi 18, when you will be able to count on the tests for K II Pro?
    Once again You thank you for your help.

• LE test build with Kodi Leia 18.0-Alpha1 by @peak3d branch demuxc and johngalt nougat kernel.

LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.90.0-devel-201707131901-g834a470-I.img.gz

This build is compiled for KI Pro. For other models you have to replace nougat dtb.

For Tvheadend42 install pvr.hts-4.1.0.2.zip.

There is 99% fix for frame skipping for fps >= 50, but still only alpha. Don't install it to internal nand.

Known issue:

For KI Plus/KII Pro u-boot starts in 720p, then LE try to use it causing unsynchronised picture.

You can verify and fixed it via setting environment variables 'hdmimode' and 'outputmode'.

Code
    fw_printenv hdmimode
    fw_printenv outputmode
    Code
    fw_setenv hdmimode 1080p60hz
    fw_setenv outputmode 1080p60hz
  • afl1 Could you provide an update image? Or is it for some reason not possible to update via .tar file?

You can update with .img in same way as with .tar. Be careful, if you migrate from MM to Nougat (or v/v) you have add dtb in /storage/.update.