Posts by moham_96

moham_96 : We must compare the Kernel 3.10 and 3.14, I think the functions are still present, but in another file.

I'm no longer dealing with OpenATV, I will not have time to import support for this module.

I don't think the functions were moved to another file, amlogic changed a lot between the 3.10 and 3.14 kernels, a lot of functions were removed and osd function was one of many.

To bad you no longer have interest in enigma2 support :(

Hey man, I'm very interested in the e2procfs as We're working on a building enigma2 distros for our amlogic boxes

[howto] Build -unofficial- PLi for your -unsupported- receiver - Page 60 - [EN] Third-Party Development - Forums - Page 60

Once we get enigma2 working under openpli I plan on adding support for other distros like openatv and such. It would be nice if you can help me.

the amlogic-e2-procfs drivers fails to build for me probably because you wrote it for an older kernel

this header file linux/amlogic/osd/osd_dev.h does not exist in the new kernels by amlogic (3.14.29) can you try to update the module to be compiled for the newer kernel available on github ?

Hi,

Is it possible to boot libreelec by using a partition image instead of a partition on the sdcard?

so for example in the /flash directory i would have data.img

and when booting libreelec i could add it to the kernel cmdline

So instead of:

Code
    BOOT_IMAGE=kernel.img boot=LABEL=LIBREELEC disk=LABEL=LIBREELEC_DISK

I would have:

Code
    BOOT_IMAGE=kernel.img boot=LABEL=LIBREELEC disk=data.img

Is there such a functionality or do I have to edit the initrd to add it?