[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

• You mean dtb is important for tuner or for WiFi chip? Can you also please tell me which version of tvheadend should I use with it?

When Kszaq 's build supports internal tuner, what difference does your build offers compared to Kszaq's build?

Tvheadend recommendation is in #1 (pls read release notices). Device tree is box hw description. Both images are nearly identical. In my image is implemented experimental faster channel switching.

• I won't be able to check this until the beginning of next month.

The issue for KI Pro internal install is in device tree installation. After the command installtointernal LE running from nand still use android dtb.

For LE running from SD:

For LE running from NAND:

In NAND version are missing dvbfe and meson-remote -> no internal dvb tuner, no IR controller.

Most likely command for installing dvb in installtointernal isn't correct for nougat:

Code
    if [ -f $IMAGE_DTB ] ; then
          echo -n "Writing device tree image..."
          dd if="$IMAGE_DTB" of="/dev/dtb" bs=262144 status=none && sync
          echo "done."
        fi

Edited once, last by afl1 (June 23, 2017 at 12:55 PM).

• I installed dbt via TWRP using android update and now LE is fully running from NAND.

Unpack following archive to empty SD card.

KI_PRO_twrp3.zip

Put card in box and restart it. If TWRP3 is not starting use toothpick method.

In TWRP install from SD card KI_PRO_dtb.zip. Use USB mouse to control TWRP.

Remove SD card and restart box.

kszaq try to find how to install dtb in nougat boxes.

Edited once, last by afl1 (June 23, 2017 at 4:38 PM).

• afl1, could you please make a johngalt-based image (latest "8.0.2-testing5" seems to be very good), as i prefer nougat's PQ rather than marshmallow's :) Many thanks in advance!

• quitroot !

I have managed by using method of afl1

I installed dbt via TWRP using android update and now LE is fully running from NAND.

Unpack following archive to empty SD card.

KI_PRO_twrp3.zip

Put card in box and restart it. If TWRP3 is not starting use toothpick method.

In TWRP install from SD card KI_PRO_dtb.zip. Use USB mouse to control TWRP.

I just used "reboot update" from SSH LE

Original remote works !

• afl1: I installed your build on my kii pro and also the tvheadend as in post 1. Now how do I watch live TV? I am not seeing an option to watch them in libreelec? I even enabled the pvr TV client...

Am I missing something?

Can u pls guide me to watch satellite channels on libreelec?

• afl1: I installed your build on my kii pro and also the tvheadend as in post 1. Now how do I watch live TV? I am not seeing an option to watch them in libreelec? I even enabled the pvr TV client...

Am I missing something?

Can u pls guide me to watch satellite channels on libreelec?

Watch on youtube tvheadend tutorial.

• afl1 , maybe now is possible to add also play 2 dvb driver to your build ? Now codesnake prepared new build with this driver as kernel module and kszaq prepared his latest build with this driver and works. I see you added some improvements for live tv so would be nice to test it :)

Regards

• afl1 , maybe now is possible to add also play 2 dvb driver to your build ? Now codesnake prepared new build with this driver as kernel module and kszaq prepared his latest build with this driver and works. I see you added some improvements for live tv so would be nice to test it :)

Regards

Another johngalt kernel test build. Added wp2 dvb driver.

LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.0-8.0.2-devel-201706250710-gc89478b-I.img.gz

Image is build for KI Pro. For other S905 devices you have to replace nougat device tree.

• afl1, sorry. It is log: RVGY

• afl1, sorry. It is log: RVGY

Sorry, I forgot start wetekdvb service.

Try to do it manually.

Submit following commands a provide me logs.

Code
    cat /proc/device-tree/dvb/dev_name
    modprobe wetekdvb
    lsmod
    dmesg | paste

I building and uploading fixed version.