[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

• I noticed that after updating to K there are jams on pvr every few dozen minutes. There were no previous versions of this.

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 3 przy użyciu Tapatalka

• I noticed that after updating to K there are jams on pvr every few dozen minutes. There were no previous versions of this.

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 3 przy użyciu Tapatalka

I don't understand what do you mean under 'there are jams on pvr every few dozen minutes'?

• I just wanted to say thanks Kszaq. I had hard bricked my mxq u2+ s905x really bad..like it was not looking good after flashing it with the wrong firmware the wek before last..I had been scouring the interwebs for the last week looking forward a stock file..no luck what so ever. Racking my brain over a cheapo box not taking no for an answer because I'm stubborn as hell and when I set my mind to make something happen I don't stop until it does.lol. but after shorting pins and unpacking thousands of bits in files and loading every image burning tool and sdk, adb, fastbooting, twrp chainfiring package I could lay my eyes on. I simply came here..downloaded the first img.gz and dtb file i came to..slappeded on a sd card, stuck it in the lifeless dead corpse with its exposed organs out for the world to see...put the electricity to her. And bam.. LibreElec pops up on thr screen.. Well with my mind racing to be one step ahead..i ? into my room and start ripping away at the keys, download and unload Putty..initialize and finalize..reebotfromnand..walk over..unplug her...pop the sd out.. Plug her back it and.. Boom. Success!! Just finished watching Underworld B.Ws "again" lol in perfect Blu-ray quality flawlessness!! You're awesome software saved a little AMlogics life today!! Thank you sir! And Alex and everyone else who are making it possible!! You're a gentleman and a scholar fine sirs! :D

• TVHeadend fails at scanning 2 of our 5 local DVB-T muxes. It failed in 7.x, and still fails in 8.x.
    VDR worked as an alternative in 7, but that seems to be basically dead now (in the first 8.x build I tried, it would work once then lock, and in the latest build, it just doesn't find any channels).
    And for reference, all channels worked correctly in the Android firmware.

But... I found a Realtek USB tuner I've had for years, and plugged that in. TVHeadend works fine with that.

So the question: Is that due to the built in tuner having a crappy kernel module? Is it something the community gurus are working to improve, or something that's stuck because it's closed source?

Also, overall, I love how this exists - it's what these boxes should have been built with to start with :)

I have just did rescan for dvb-s and dvb-t networks and all works just fine in the latest 8.0.1k release as well as in the previous ones. 4 muxes are dvb-t 1 dvb-t2 and about 14 dvb-s2. About the tuner driver, it's said here in the thread how it works, don't be shy and read.

Edited once, last by Ftelf (May 13, 2017 at 11:29 AM).

• Should we keep using the recommended pvr.hts-3.4.22.1.zip with timeshift fix or should we use the newer pvr.hts-3.44.23.1.zip that comes included in your lastest [8.0.1k] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro???

Now in #1 is no special recommendation -> build from LibreELEC repository pvr.hts 3.4.23.1 is recommended.

• Hello, there is information that in Linux KODI 17 there System -> Video output -> Colour management mode "video accurately Reproduce colours using a display profile or a 3D lookup table." to build a 3D-LUT. I installed LibreElec 8 on TV-top box K1 plus (S905, mali450), but the control mode of color not found in the window screen (video output). How do I activate mode color management in KODI?

Edited once, last by esegan (May 16, 2017 at 1:23 PM).

• Works better than K,
    Unfortunately, buffering up to 100%

Update in test versions:
    LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.0-8.0.1-devel-20170515221606-g6e79ad4-I.tar

Better playback startup, buffering appears only in case when is necessary to avoid freezing and it is reduced to 10%.

Timeshift is another story and it can cause playback stuck. Timeshift is supported by tvheadend and depends on speed of storage. This can be issue. I'll try to fixed it in the future, but now for me top priority is channel switching.
    My recommendation: disable timeshift in tvheadend.

• Update in test versions:
    LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.0-8.0.1-devel-20170515221606-g6e79ad4-I.tar

Better playback startup, buffering appears only in case when is necessary to avoid freezing and it is reduced to 10%.

Timeshift is another story and it can cause playback stuck. Timeshift is supported by tvheadend and depends on speed of storage. This can be issue. I'll try to fixed it in the future, but now for me top priority is channel switching.
    My recommendation: disable timeshift in tvheadend.

Caching is much better.
    Thx AFL

• Please help a noob. Managed install it on KII PRO. DVB T and S is working with TvHeadend. cannot setup oscam though. It works on android when i enter the CCCam lines. Any help?
    I use Polsat and NC+ on 13E ans some french channels on 19E

• Please help a noob. Managed install it on KII PRO. DVB T and S is working with TvHeadend. cannot setup oscam though. It works on android when i enter the CCCam lines. Any help?
    I use Polsat and NC+ on 13E ans some french channels on 19E

Look #362.