Posts by esegan

There is no issue with DVB-T. I am currently watching Tour de France via dvb-t2 channel on KIII Pro. You have to better study tutorials for tvheadend.

T2 yesterday I set up, but had to additionally install (Tvheadend HTSP Client), and change room (PLP ID) from -1 to 0. Tvheadend works (scans the channels) is not stable from 40 attempts, caught channels only 3 times. Channels switches 6-7 seconds, a nightmare. But the cable (С) was not able at all to configure. There are instructions for setting up cable TV?

And I was not able to catch the channels yesterday made a second attempt to no avail. Describe the procedure that can that not so made or missed something.

Recorded firmware LibreElec img.gz onto the SD card via the app LibreElec.USB-SD.Creator, then renamed the downloaded image driver tuner dtb in dtb.img and copied it to a DS card.

Launched the console, caught the chain and changed the language, did not do anything else.

Then set Tvheadend updated to version 4.2....49.

Went through a web interface ip-address:9981 in Tvheadend and performed the setup procedure T2/C according to the instructions of alex, but the channels T2/C are not caught.

What I'm doing either, so maybe missed something, maybe Tvheadend you need to run? Generally you can check what driver replaced the tuner works correctly and the system sees the tuner? Maybe have a video about installation and setup of TV channels?

An S905(X) is not powerful enough for 3D LUTs.
    I assume it is therefore disabled by default for all AMLogic devices.

You need a powerful Intel CPU to use this feature.

TV console to kill Pro (S912, video Mali 820), was also established (set) optimized LibreElec 8, 912 of the processor and the control mode color mode 3D-LUT, so no. There was information that in Linux Kodi has appeared color management to build a 3D-LUT.

Hello, there is information that in Linux KODI 17 there System -> Video output -> Colour management mode "video accurately Reproduce colours using a display profile or a 3D lookup table." to build a 3D-LUT. I installed LibreElec 8 on TV-top box K1 plus (S905, mali450), but the control mode of color not found in the window screen (video output). How do I activate mode color management in KODI?

Hello, there is information that in Linux KODI 17 there System -> Video output -> Colour management mode "video accurately Reproduce colours using a display profile or a 3D lookup table.". I installed LibreElec 8 on TV-top box K1 plus (S905, mali450), but the control mode of color not found in the window screen (video output). How do I activate mode color management in KODI?