Posts by prival17

Please tell me who knows what I need to fix, so that I do not get an error when rebooting on my KII-Pro:

"cp: can't stat '/flash/SYSTEM' : No such file or directory
    *** Error in prepare_sysroot: mount_common: Could not mount /dev/SYSTEM ***
    ### Starting debugging shell… type exit to quit
    ### Sh: can't access tty; job control turned off #"

I really want to use LibreElec-8, but because of this error it is loaded only with a "toothpick" and it does not turn on from the remote .. Someone has a ready-made Image for the KII-Pro with integrated into it (without the need for replacement) dtb.img ?
    Thank you.

Please tell me who knows what I need to fix, so that I do not get an error when rebooting on my KII-Pro:

"cp: can’t stat ‘/flash/SYSTEM’ : No such file or directory
    ### Starting debugging shell… type exit to quit ###
    Sh: can’t access tty; job control turned off
    #"

I really want to use LibreElec-8, but because of this error it is loaded only with a "toothpick" and it does not turn on from the remote ..
    Someone has a ready-made Image for the KII-Pro with integrated into it (without the need for replacement) dtb.img ?
    Thank you.

Hello! Help me please. How many I do not try to load LibreELEC 8.0, with different dtb.img for my KII-PRO - constantly ends with a message:
    "cp: can’t stat ‘/flash/SYSTEM’ : No such file or directory
    ### Starting debugging shell… type exit to quit ###
    Sh: can’t access tty; job control turned off
    #"
    Each further download is possible only by the "toothpick method". What's wrong with me? With the version LibreELEC 7.0 for K2 there are no problems with downloading. (But there are other problems with scanning ..). Thank you.