[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

• K1 Plus Combo @ 8.0.1i upgraded from 8.0.1h
    impressive speed boost. From average 5.55s click-to-motion [801h] to 4.45s (sometimes below 4sec). With this new schema freezed frame->audio->motion the zap is very convenient. Will test further for regressions. 8.0.1h was very stable for me.
    Well done.

• Here is the latest version of tvh with support for extended_cw. Thanks to joeuser for putting this together. I've tested this version and it's working well. If anyone wants a link to the source code let me know.

MEGA

• Afl1, could you see scanning issue?

Pls, stop bombing me with scanning issue for ATSC-C (dvb-c annex B). ATSC-C is only extra feature experimentally included in my driver from crazycat69 media_build. This feature has no support by me !!! If you are unhappy, driver sources are public, you can fix it by own.

• Sorry, the idea was not to bomb. It wasn't clear whether the fail was, now we know that is directly related to driver. We have not the same level of knowledge as you have to figure it out by ourselves, sorry.

• @Bitman
    I do not know how to configure, please paste it in detail. Thank you
    [hr]
    afl1
    This version of the satellite signal is unstable! Did not receive the signal. Cable TV signal is no problem.
    LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.0-8.0.1i-I

Edited once, last by dvb9999 (April 30, 2017 at 5:11 AM).

• So I just got a Tronsmart Vega S95x
    Amlogic S905x A53 CPU 2Gb/8GB
    ARM Penta-Core Mali 450MP GPU

How do I flash this thing with LibreElec? I've done it on my MXIII, my M8S+ without any issues but none of these zip files work; I always get verification failed, or footer is wrong, and installation aborted

can someone help? I'm thinking I have to get TWRP on this box?? any suggestions?

Thank you so much and keep up the good work.

• So I just got a Tronsmart Vega S95x
    Amlogic S905x A53 CPU 2Gb/8GB
    ARM Penta-Core Mali 450MP GPU

How do I flash this thing with LibreElec? I've done it on my MXIII, my M8S+ without any issues but none of these zip files work; I always get verification failed, or footer is wrong, and installation aborted

can someone help? I'm thinking I have to get TWRP on this box?? any suggestions?

Thank you so much and keep up the good work.

Read post #1 for installation instructions.
    [hr]

You have to provide log from tvheadend42 with debug options: linuxdvb,mpegts.
    There are no changes in dvb-s/t for all 8.0.1 versions. I only replaced firmware for dvb-c to fix atsc-c.

Edited once, last by afl1 (April 30, 2017 at 8:24 AM).

• Read post #1 for installation instructions.
    [hr]

You have to provide log from tvheadend42 with debug options: linuxdvb,mpegts.
    There are no changes in dvb-s/t for all 8.0.1 versions. I only replaced firmware for dvb-c to fix atsc-c.

no isssues with dvb-s/s2 signal here
    [hr]
    anyone noticed lipsync problem on live tv?, it use to appear after few minutes of watching. kII, latest image and recomended tvh/pvr addons used. i noticed that on the last few images

Edited once, last by DereC (April 30, 2017 at 12:27 PM).