[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

• Thank you for your great work. DVB drivers work progress is impressive. Unfortunately watching TV in KODI via headend, especially channel changing is slow. It's much, much faster with Enigma2 or Neutrino in VITMOD, but there are old DVB drivers and it have bugs. Is here somebody who could build Enigma2 binaries for this KII Pro LibreELEC build?

OpenATV
    GitHub - openatv/enigma2: openatv-gui

or OpenPLi
    OpenPli Ubuntu build howto

I modified your kernel to run system from internal /dev/system with read-write permissions, but can't get working binaries for Enimga2.

By the way OpenATV 6.0 is true system for STB devices and could run latest KODI as a plugin. I think it is more natural system whitch KII Pro should be shipped with.
    Would really appreciate your help. Thank you in advance!

Primary goal of this box is media center with excellent HD video/audio support. DVB tuner is welcome addon integrating 2 boxes in one. Vitmod Neutrino totally degrading this box in satellite receiver without any serious HD audio support. Slower channel switching is minor issue for me. It have to be improved in Krypton with better support for amlogic hw decoding. Anyway I don't need fast channel switching to surf TV channels. For channels overview I use EPG. My preferred liveTV server is TVHeadend42 and I don't care about Enigma2. If you'll implement Enigma2 it's on you, but I have no idea how to help you. All my LibreELEC sources are public. If you fork my builds, please follow open source rules and publish your activity.

Edited once, last by afl1 (April 18, 2017 at 8:43 AM).

• Hello
    I have ordered KII pro from Ali 2 weeks ago. It should arrive here in Poland in a week or so. I would like to know what is working and what is not in the current build (for example optical out sound). Could someone please point me the the proper place to read?

Thank you

• Thank you for your great work. DVB drivers work progress is impressive. Unfortunately watching TV in KODI via headend, especially channel changing is slow. It's much, much faster with Enigma2 or Neutrino in VITMOD, but there are old DVB drivers and it have bugs. Is here somebody who could build Enigma2 binaries for this KII Pro LibreELEC build?

OpenATV
    GitHub - openatv/enigma2: openatv-gui

or OpenPLi
    OpenPli Ubuntu build howto

I modified your kernel to run system from internal /dev/system with read-write permissions, but can't get working binaries for Enimga2.

By the way OpenATV 6.0 is true system for STB devices and could run latest KODI as a plugin. I think it is more natural system whitch KII Pro should be shipped with.
    Would really appreciate your help. Thank you in advance!

There is openatv 6 for wetek play2, it is the same cpu s905
    OpenATV&f=openatv-6.0-wetekplay2-20170117_sdcard.zip
    If you can start it and change the tuner driver

• Hello all,i am trying to use the libreelec in my K1 plus dvb box but have a problem with the tv side...
    I install it just fine in the sd card,and it boots fine...but i cannot find how to set up the dvbt to run...i dont have enough
    experience in this,do i need to install tvheadend addon ?
    I searched in the forum and i cant really find an answer..

Thanks in advance!

• I need device tree KII pro plus, I see in device trees KI plus and KIII pro but no KII, wich one?
    Link to mega in this tread seems to no longer be there tryed with Mozilla/Exploder and chrome?

• Hello all,i am trying to use the libreelec in my K1 plus dvb box but have a problem with the tv side...
    I install it just fine in the sd card,and it boots fine...but i cannot find how to set up the dvbt to run...i dont have enough
    experience in this,do i need to install tvheadend addon ?
    I searched in the forum and i cant really find an answer..

Thanks in advance!

The required TVHeadend and pvr.hts addons you can find on the first page. Take the latest versions.

Here is a small howto scan DVB-T channels. This should help you.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

[hr]
    I'm not sure if this already occurred for the previous builds but while watching channels on DVB-S2, I see the image hoping by some pixels horizontally. It is not really easy to see but if you watch a 4:3 channel, one should easily see it.

Edited once, last by rosenrot (April 19, 2017 at 5:59 PM).

• I need device tree KII pro plus, I see in device trees KI plus and KIII pro but no KII, wich one?
    Link to mega in this tread seems to no longer be there tryed with Mozilla/Exploder and chrome?

Sorry, I fixed #1. Now you can download dtb for KII Pro.

P.S.:
    In older versions is available link to the same dtb.

Edited once, last by afl1 (April 20, 2017 at 8:30 AM).

• Does anyone see the image hopping horizontally while watching SVB-S2? It is really only some pixels but I can see it while watching, especially for 4:3 channels it is easy to see. I'm on the latest build.

• Does anyone see the image hopping horizontally while watching SVB-S2? It is really only some pixels but I can see it while watching, especially for 4:3 channels it is easy to see. I'm on the latest build.

A small bit on DVB-S2. DVB-S2 is working pretty well so far, but I'm trying to get DVB-T/T2 port to work without any luck. It recognizes its there driver wise but it fails to find muxes and there is no signal strength or SNR displayed.

Edited once, last by Kevinf63 (April 20, 2017 at 12:22 AM).

• A small bit on DVB-S2. DVB-S2 is working pretty well so far, but I'm trying to get DVB-T/T2 port to work without any luck. It recognizes its there driver wise but it fails to find muxes and there is no signal strength or SNR displayed.

Not sure what device and version you are using because you didn't mentioned. But I have been using k1 plus combo on dvb-s2 since jarvis builds, actually on 801f and never seen such issue. Also tried dvb-t few days ago without single issue. Today dvb-t2 starts in our area so I'll also check that. Have you read through the all or at least first ? Maybe some tvh setup tutorial, there are many on youtube etc.

• LOL I need crash-course tvheadend, I mamaged to get it all started but then.................. :cry:
    Brings me back to the first days off enigma1, man Iám enjoying this trip.

Only thing witch didn't happen form me is oscam into tvheadend I will browse Utube

• LOL I need crash-course tvheadend, I mamaged to get it all started but then.................. :cry:
    Brings me back to the first days off enigma1, man Iám enjoying this trip.

Only thing witch didn't happen form me is oscam into tvheadend I will browse Utube

Look #362.

• Just wondering if any work is being done to allow grouping of channels according to satellites. At the moment all channels are grouped together which makes navigating a little more difficult.

• Just wondering if any work is being done to allow grouping of channels according to satellites. At the moment all channels are grouped together which makes navigating a little more difficult.

Look in Settings->PVR & Live TV->General->Group manager.

• Not sure what device and version you are using because you didn't mentioned. But I have been using k1 plus combo on dvb-s2 since jarvis builds, actually on 801f and never seen such issue. Also tried dvb-t few days ago without single issue. Today dvb-t2 starts in our area so I'll also check that. Have you read through the all or at least first ? Maybe some tvh setup tutorial, there are many on youtube etc.

I'm on the 801f and I did never see this hopping before. I did not change any of my settings since Jarvis. It is quite hard to see and I strongly believe that most people just do not see it. You need a strong vertical line like text on a quite steady background. I was thinking someone else would see it so that I do not have to go back to 801e or earlier to figure out when it started :) Maybe I find some minute at the weekend.

Edited once, last by rosenrot (April 21, 2017 at 7:53 AM).