Posts by Kevinf63

Not sure what device and version you are using because you didn't mentioned. But I have been using k1 plus combo on dvb-s2 since jarvis builds, actually on 801f and never seen such issue. Also tried dvb-t few days ago without single issue. Today dvb-t2 starts in our area so I'll also check that. Have you read through the all or at least first ? Maybe some tvh setup tutorial, there are many on youtube etc.

Took me a while to get around to this. Thank you for replying. Turns out it was just a silly frequency mistake on my part. I definitely need a course in tvheadend as it took me far too long to figure out the reason I couldn't see the audio stream filters! :blush:

Does anyone see the image hopping horizontally while watching SVB-S2? It is really only some pixels but I can see it while watching, especially for 4:3 channels it is easy to see. I'm on the latest build.

A small bit on DVB-S2. DVB-S2 is working pretty well so far, but I'm trying to get DVB-T/T2 port to work without any luck. It recognizes its there driver wise but it fails to find muxes and there is no signal strength or SNR displayed.