[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

• But as you stated: "Just got the box"

Yeah, this is not far first box. B/w Enigma is not a choice, i have DM800/7200, for me Enigma is quit old style and not user friendly, i like KODI and all in one style, channels are in one list all S2/T2 and IPTV from m3u list. So far somehow it works in the LibreELEC but so slow to respond for switching between channels, painful...

• Oscam log?

No errors in the oscam log. It must have something to do with the config/interface with tvh. The CS works fine, just pvu is the issue. I'll keep investigating and post here but maybe someone has been down this road already...

Edited once, last by Bitman (February 16, 2017 at 1:21 PM).

• I tried the scan with VDR and TVHeadedend for DVB-T
    Both don't work.
    Please notice that with old libreelec version (7.02) VDR scan was working, but not TVheadend.
    If I copy the VDR folder from old installation to the new, I'm able to see channels, but not add it if needed because scan don't find channels. I checked this with a incomplete channel config in both installation. In the old the scan find 5 new channels, in the new no channel found.
    Beside, scan is slowest a lot.

Can I do something in order to help the fix of this problem?

Test version with different tuner driver (r848a, current version has r848x). With new tuner driver I am able to scan local dvb-t2 mux, the current had no scan data for dvb-t2.
    LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.0-devel-7.95.beta6Y-20170216132010.img.gz

• Test version with different tuner driver (r848a, current version has r848x)

Thank you, i will try evening, can i use bellow simple update instructions:

The simplest upgrade:
    - create new SD card;
    - from new card copy kernel.img and SYSTEM to the old one.
    All config and installation is preserved. If addons are not started upgrade them from repository or zip.

Also, do we need to copy as well SYSTEM.md5 and kernel.img.md5 file ?

Edited once, last by galgofa (February 16, 2017 at 2:32 PM).

• Thank you, i will try evening, can i use bellow simple update instructions:

The simplest upgrade:
    - create new SD card;
    - from new card copy kernel.img and SYSTEM to the old one.
    All config and installation is preserved. If addons are not started upgrade them from repository or zip.

Also, do we need to copy as well SYSTEM.md5 and kernel.img.md5 file ?

Only those 2 files, md5 is only for your verification.

• Sorry, I am not here for your service!!!
    Have you read my release notes? USB ports were fixed in 7.90.beta3.
    If you have problem to do pvr.hts update ask xbmc team.

Sorry i dont want to offend you, but tried to ask several times, so tried once more, i completly dont understand your reaction. i dont have a problems to update, im asking you why update (not pvr.hts) of tvheadend is necessary once drivers has been changed, never before i have to update tvheadend once drivers have been changed

and yes i read your notes, but usb port upper one next to sd card is still not working, im on latest image, with kIIpro dtb.img attached to image, thats the reason why im asked you that too

• Maybe you download a wrong version of dtb.img or you have a fault box. I think that the upper left port work to everyone

Inviato dal mio LG-D802 utilizzando Tapatalk

have you got kI or kII? would be happy if anyne with kIIpro could confirm that usb port is working before i contact seller
    using dtb.img from this link MEGA
    as its in post #!1

Edited once, last by DereC (February 16, 2017 at 5:02 PM).

• Yes K2 with this link. I use this port with external dvb-t and work perfectly. Maybe you have a problem in your box (or different hw?!? But I don't think)

• Sorry i dont want to offend you, but tried to ask several times, so tried once more, i completly dont understand your reaction. i dont have a problems to update, im asking you why update (not pvr.hts) of tvheadend is necessary once drivers has been changed, never before i have to update tvheadend once drivers have been changed

and yes i read your notes, but usb port upper one next to sd card is still not working, im on latest image, with kIIpro dtb.img attached to image, thats the reason why im asked you that too

Tvheadend has no dependency on internal dvb driver. Tvheadend is service dependent on kernel dvb services. Changes in kernel can cause tvheadend upgrade. And finally pvr.hts is tvheadend client deeply dependent on Kodi version.

And about USB ports. For testing I have only KIII box.
    Same box as KII Pro only two differences:
    1. no internal dvb tuner;
    2. ethernet-PHY (KII Pro -IP101GR, KIII - RTL8211)

I double check dbt.img for KII Pro I didn't find any issue:
    1. all 4 USB ports are supported, I had connected 2x dvb-t, usb keyboard, usb ssd disk

2. wifi OK, connected to box via ssh;
    3. bluetooth OK, connected BT keyboard;
    4. wired ethernet no connection (different ethernet-phy chip).

• afl1 would be any benefit if we would contribute you to buy a K1 Plus Combo ? I was not aware about the box type you own. So I understand you own a KIII with external DVB-S2 or/and T2 tuner. I will happily chip in $10 for a starter.

K1 Plus Combo, DVB-S2 only
    btw downgraded to beta5N from beta6a and seems like the frame freeze on channel change do not occur anymore. Needs more testing, but in few hours no freeze. Not sure if I should had use 5N1 since there is no reference to in on the first page, only in the discussion.

Edited once, last by Ftelf (February 17, 2017 at 11:09 AM).

• New version does not bring any change, i can't scan any new muxes anymore, with old driver upto me was better, it found atleast half of muxes

AGAIN !!!

Pls, report exact versions and dvb (e.g. dvb-t2, dvb-s2, ...) otherwise this info is for nothing.

• I tested a new microSD with beta6y, tvh 110 and dvb-t internal (I don't tried dvb-s).
    The scan found about 45 ch (with external dvb-t USB about 450 ch) and during the scan I can see in the status that the snr and the sensitivity is about the 50-60%. With the external USB dvb-t and the same TV antenna the sensitivity is 100%.
    It's possible that this driver don't amplify/filter correctly the signal?!?
    Another thing is that after the mapping if I try to see some channels I can't because I receive message "no signal" and in tvh status I see 60% of sensitivity.
    For my K2 Pro and for the internal dvb-t the best version is beta5n. With this one, after a successful scan performed with external dvb-t, I can see well all channels through internal tuner.
    Anyway tks for great work!