[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

•  rosenrot@: Please, better verify your update and then post your result. Encrypted channels are running. I tested them with tvheadend + oscam.

encrypted channels works for me too

but

upper usb next to card still not working for me on kIIpro, will test again with different usb drive /device
    number keys on remote not working too

•  rosenrot@: Please, better verify your update and then post your result. Encrypted channels are running. I tested them with tvheadend + oscam.

I just restored my backup on the build from 20170113 and it works. Same for 20170124, but encrypted channels do not work. I also have oscam running.

It shows me:

Code
    2017-01-25 18:30:23.747 descrambler: cannot decode packets for service "channelname"
  • I just restored my backup on the build from 20170113 and it works. Same for 20170124, but encrypted channels do not work. I also have oscam running.

It shows me:

Code
    2017-01-25 18:30:23.747 descrambler: cannot decode packets for service "channelname"

try to remap few encrypted channels and try again

• I still don't get the device to receive any tv-channel. neither DVB-S nor DVB-T.

you said, that w_scan is not suitable to check, whether the tuner is receiving something, but VDR does not receive anything either!!
    i always get the message:
    No device provides channel 30 (kabel eins) at priority 0
    (this is with stremadev, but local playback in KODI is not working either)

• Thank you, I have just installed the new version 8 image on my K1 DVB-t/S2

I am trying to get to the tvheadend area eventually, but am stuck.

I cannot get LibreELEC to connect eg. Addons/install from registry/libreelec addons/ " could not connect to repository"

To check things, I went and did my weather, and was able to d/l my pertinent weather details etc, so connection is good.

Yesterday I was able to do all the things with a different libre image, and access all repositories etc, but unfortunately experienced some issues that made me uninstall that one and try this.

Is this something anyone else has the same issue?

Thanks cobbers

edit..

Quick update.

Something must be corrupt my end....no addons of any description load into either video or music addons.

The system gives all indication they are installing and get the finished notification, however, back in the main kodi menu, none show when I hop between addons.

edit 2

I have come back 3 or so hours later..and all libre addons etc and everything working perfect in those areas...perhaps the server was down when I was trying? Thanks anyhow.

Edited once, last by viewer (January 26, 2017 at 8:18 AM).

• The 24 January revision along with separate tvheadend install (as posted by alf1) is working well for me on KII Pro. One thing I noted is that it started scanning satellites on my C-band motorised dish even before I had enabled them :s .

Many of the satellite muxes are full of outdated frequencies. Is it a case of adding the correct frequencies one by one or is there another (easier) option ?

I noted alf1's comment to use an external dvb-t tuner to scan the channels in. Is that once scanned that you can pull the tuner out and revert to the internal tuner ?

Great work alf1 !

Edited once, last by Bitman (January 26, 2017 at 5:07 AM).

• I installed the last build(24.01.2017) on my kII pro. And I loaded channels that I used before. When I open a channel it says "No free adapter available". How can solve this problem?

• The 24 January revision along with separate tvheadend install (as posted by alf1) is working well for me on KII Pro. One thing I noted is that it started scanning satellites on my C-band motorised dish even before I had enabled them :s .

Many of the satellite muxes are full of outdated frequencies. Is it a case of adding the correct frequencies one by one or is there another (easier) option ?

I noted alf1's comment to use an external dvb-t tuner to scan the channels in. Is that once scanned that you can pull the tuner out and revert to the internal tuner ?

Great work alf1 !

Yes, you can scan dvb-t with USB-stick and then use it for internal dvb-t tuner. I am able to watch all my local dvb-t/t2 channels even internal tuner is unable to scan them.
    I am working on fix internal tuner scanning issue.
    [hr]

I installed the last build(24.01.2017) on my kII pro. And I loaded channels that I used before. When I open a channel it says "No free adapter available". How can solve this problem?

Double check tvheadend config, if adapter is enabled. Also install tvheadend from #1 and disable auto-update.

Edited once, last by afl1 (January 26, 2017 at 10:06 AM).

Great work alf1 !

as far as ai understand, dvb-t tuner has been recomended if u want to use dvb-s and dvb-t simultaneously

outdated muxes in tvh are updated from sat / dvb t, personally i use to manually add one mux from kingofsat and rest is done during scanning

• It has the same problem. Not connect to the repository Libreelec

• I have successfully got it all going on the Videostrong K1 Plus version.

Thank you to those in this thread that have provided the links and tools to do so..you are champions.

I got rid of the tvheadend I had, and used the one that afl1 linked to, and all started well.

One of the main reasons for me doing this, was that I could not get a cline to play via my Videostrong unit, but everyone with a Acemax could. I thus took on this battle, and have proved to myself that the softcam firmware in the Videostrong would not do what I wanted it to do, but the cas tab in tvheadend, with the exact same details, works flawlessly.

Again, thanks to the guru's that make all this stuff possible for us.

• is there any libreelec 8.0 build working perfect on kii pro?

id love to know...

what are the things to fix?

can i have it working from a external sd memory without losing my actual system?

thanks so much :))

• The LibreElec add-ons have been down much of the last two days. Is there any other place I can download them ? I'm after the TVHeadend PVR client to complete my setup.

Edited once, last by Bitman (January 27, 2017 at 6:59 AM).