[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

• DereC

Can you check if your Kii pro's internal bluetooth detected or not?

I can't get bluetooth to work. It just shows "no adapter found."

However I think with previous build, can't remember which one, I have working internal's bluetooth. (In order to get it works I have to disable wireless adapter first.)

• 1. Has it support for external USB smartcard reader (like phoenix card reader)?

thanks all!

My device K1 plus

This USB smartcard reader working on it with OSCAM: Buy Products Online from China Wholesalers at Aliexpress.com

But you must install PCSCD addon because the build does not include.

For example http://down.nu/repository/uno…em.pcscd-addon/

For latest release (2017-01-13) this could only be installed (link from #5 post): LibreELEC

Other

I purchased a T3 air-mouse (with microfon): Buy Products Online from China Wholesalers at Aliexpress.com
    I can control the mouse cursor, but the QWERTY keyboard don't work for K1 plus with 2017-01-13 friday build (T3 QWERTY keyboard works perfect on my desktop computer with W10 x64)

While wired USB keyboard works perfectly on K1 plus

• On my Xtreamer mxV Pro all four USB slots work with the Xtreamer OE firmware:

They also all work on Xtreamer Android.

With your LE firmware the upper slot close to the SD card is not working:

The USB Bus 002 is missing.
    It seems that this is also the case on an authentic KI Plus.

I am not a DT expert but this seems to me like a DTB file problem.
    I shall try decompiling and comparing the DTB files.

Or do you have any other ideas?

• Missing USB ports is problem of device tree blob. For fixing KI Plus replace dbt.img with gxbb_p200_k1_plus.dtb (rename it to dbt.img).
    For KII Pro I fixed dtb in #1. Bluetooth adapter will be fixed in next release.
    [hr]

In my K1 PLUS Wifi only works for a few minutes after starting. On another router is the same. Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

This is know issue. WiFi has only week internal patch antenna. WiFi is useable only for short distance. You can improve your box installing external antenna (e.g. using antenna from old wifi router).

Edited once, last by afl1 (January 15, 2017 at 7:18 PM).

• I purchased a T3 air-mouse (with microfon): Buy Products Online from China Wholesalers at Aliexpress.com
    I can control the mouse cursor, but the QWERTY keyboard don't work for K1 plus with 2017-01-13 friday build (T3 QWERTY keyboard works perfect on my desktop computer with W10 x64)

K1 PLUS internal DVB-T tuner works perfectly, but since 2017-01-10 build (with updated internal tuner driver) all channels in two mux (666 MHz and 690 MHz) continuously blocky

It does not occur with 2016-12-31 32bit build and 2016-12-27 64bit build. I'm revert back to 2016-12-31 32bit build

• Same problem K1 PLUS internal DVB-S tuner, but after 2017-01-10 build (with updated internal tuner driver) all transponder 36E failed

Edited once, last by jxt (January 15, 2017 at 9:23 PM).

• THX jxt and AtHoS.
    In next release I'll go back with driver firmware to previous version.
    [hr]

I purchased a T3 air-mouse (with microfon): Buy Products Online from China Wholesalers at Aliexpress.com

Pls, send me output from lsusb command to see T3 air-mouse ID and ls -l /dev/input/by-id

Edited once, last by afl1 (January 15, 2017 at 10:58 PM).

• Pls, send me output from lsusb command to see T3 air-mouse ID and ls -l /dev/input/by-id

• Missing USB ports is problem of device tree blob. For fixing KI Plus replace dbt.img with gxbb_p200_k1_plus.dtb (rename it to dbt.img).

Thank you, I shall try it.

Does this DTB file have any disadvantages?
    If not, could you replace the DTB file in your next release, please?

There is another DTB file (second.dtb) inside kernel.img.
    What is it for and do I have to replace it as well?
    (Replacing it is more complicated as it is in a compressed archive.)

• You can see Gear Head 107-Key Keyboard correctly installed as a kbd, but Xenta (T3 air-mouse) is installed as joystick and mouse and missing kbd. It looks like shity chinesses copy of original MX3 air mouse.
    To my box is connected Mele F10 and iPazzPort:

[hr]

Thank you, I shall try it.

Does this DTB file have any disadvantages?
    If not, could you replace the DTB file in your next release, please?

There is another DTB file (second.dtb) inside kernel.img.
    What is it for and do I have to replace it as well?
    (Replacing it is more complicated as it is in a compressed archive.)

There is no disadvantage, it is fix for issue caused by migrating to new kernel version.
    I can't see any second.dtb in my SD card.

Edited once, last by afl1 (January 16, 2017 at 1:01 PM).

• There is no disadvantage, it is fix for issue caused by migrating to new kernel version.
    I can see any second.dtb in my SD card.

I tried the DTB file you suggested and now all four USB slots work :)
    Thank you.

As I wrote above, the file second.dtb is inside kernel.img which is a compressed archive.
    It is therefore not directly visible on the SD card.
    However it does not seem to be a DTB file.
    The DT compiler/decompiler dtc doesn't recognize it as a DTB.
    I was misled by the file name and the fact that it has the same size as dtb.img.
    However its contents are very different.
    Sorry for the noise :(

• Hi all,

Beware of update of TVHeadend service. i just discover the tvheadend service updated itself to 8.1.109 and tvheadend stop functionning and didn't reponse for any http request. For correcting this i reinstall the addon (v8.1.108) linked by afl1 earlier on this thread and disable autoupdate for this service.

• On my Xtreamer mxV Pro it is just the upper slot next to the SD card which is not working.
    The three others work perfectly :)

yeah with latest dtb.img only upper slot next to SD card is inactive
    [hr]

thank you for the pcsc, tested with omnikey 3121, working as a charm, lots of used readers on ebay for funny price

Edited once, last by DereC (January 16, 2017 at 5:15 PM).

• afl1 => I got error too with scanning in DVB-S with few transponders (ex. with 11597V 22000 => No channels) on ASTRA 19.2e with version 2017-01-13. And i verified with android DTV app, & dish pointer, my dish is correctly oriented :).

Edited once, last by primus (January 16, 2017 at 8:26 PM).

• One problem I have with the AVL6862 DVB adapter is due to the fact that its DVB-S and DVB-T tuners are not independent.
    (That is one cannot use the DVB-S tuner simultaneously with the DVB-T tuner.)
    In the background TVHeadend does EPG and idle scanning.
    If one tries to watch TV using the other tuner, TVHeadend will say that no adapter is available.
    Unfortunately I have not found out how to configure TVHeadend to avoid using them simultaneously.

One workaround is to disable the internal DVB-T tuner and to use an external USB DVB-T tuner.
    But this limits the interest of having a dual tuner.
    (An external DVB-T tuner is also necessary for scanning because DVB-T scanning works very badly with the internal tuner.)

I suppose another workaround would be to disable EPG scanning and idle scanning in TVHeadend.
    But this would be a shame.

Does anyone know how to configure TVHeadend to not use both tuners simultaneously?