[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

• afl1 => I got error too with scanning in DVB-S with few transponders (ex. with 11597V 22000 => No channels) on ASTRA 19.2e with version 2017-01-13. And i verified with android DTV app, & dish pointer, my dish is correctly oriented :).

I know same at me. Driver is buggy. I am working to fix it. I tried to test w_scan, but there is result even worser, no scan for any transponder.
    [hr]

Simple workaround, use USB stick for DVB-T.

Edited once, last by afl1 (January 17, 2017 at 9:00 AM).

• ussually when epg scan, or just idle scan ends up with failed, scanned and mapped channel on mux working fine, for easy channel acces im using fastscan for my provider.

• Where do I get a step-by-step guide to installing and configuring tvheadend (DVB-S2 + OSCAM) in this latest version of 2017-01-13 for KII, so that I can watch "Kodi"? I have already been able to insert the CAS, locate the channels through the browser ip: 9981, but I can not watch for the "KODI" application itself.

• Where do I get a step-by-step guide to installing and configuring tvheadend (DVB-S2 + OSCAM) in this latest version of 2017-01-13 for KII, so that I can watch "Kodi"? I have already been able to insert the CAS, locate the channels through the browser ip: 9981, but I can not watch for the "KODI" application itself.

tvheadend by its self got quite good help, and also there are many guides on tvh website, also u can try irc channel on freenode #hts. FTA channels are working? Did u map channels?

Edited once, last by DereC (January 17, 2017 at 6:00 PM).

• Tvheadend 4.2 + PVR HTS Client updated automatically to 8.1.109 + 3.4.14 and now don't work with DVB-T.
    Manually uninstall then reinstall from backup ver 8.1.107 + ver 3.4.12 and work fine again.

Naturally disabled now the automatic update in settings :)

• Hi guys

I've checked on my K1 plus the last build (13/01/2017). All working is fine (manually tvh service deinstall\install).

Could you say, how I can save my TVH settings (Sat settings, channels, tags, Cas, etc) to backup & use it after build reinstallation?
    It take a lot of time, to manually tune these details.

Also I want to ask. Where I can found TVH client for Amlogic AML8726 (libre 7.0 build). Client from Libre repository don't install. I have this device in another room & want to connect to K1 plus TVH server as a client.

Thanks a lot.
    Special thanks to Libre team from Russian guys.

Russian forum with K1 plus\pro discussion K1 Plus DVB-S2/T2 [Android] - 4PDA

Edited once, last by zonder33 (January 17, 2017 at 8:37 PM).

• I know it is more a general question but I'm stuck. Which file I have to edit to change my samba shares?

/etc/samba/smb.conf
    /storage/.config/samba.conf
    /storage/.cache/services/samba.conf
    /usr/share/services/samba.conf

• I know it is more a general question but I'm stuck. Which file I have to edit to change my samba shares?

/storage/.config/samba.conf

You should see a sample file in there to work off of. The config fodler should be shared already - so you can see and edit it from your other system.

Edited once, last by edit4ever (January 18, 2017 at 8:28 PM).

• In #166

I've (unfortunately ...) updated to the last 2017-01-13 version, having a "2016-12-31" version perfectly working (tvheadend, oscam ...) and tvheadend is no more starting and working. I've tried to rollback to the previous version: img + configuration with no success, for now my installation is broken.

Is this related to this subject ? I've forget to prevent autoupdate ...

What would be the most efficient solution to rollback to a working version ... I'm afraid as I've made a lot of tvheadend configuration (channels, epg ...)

• I've (unfortunately ...) updated to the last 2017-01-13 version, having a "2016-12-31" version perfectly working (tvheadend, oscam ...) and tvheadend is no more starting and working. I've tried to rollback to the previous version: img + configuration with no success, for now my installation is broken.

Is this related to this subject ? I've forget to prevent autoupdate ...

What would be the most efficient solution to rollback to a working version ... I'm afraid as I've made a lot of tvheadend configuration (channels, epg ...)

We should try to treat the cause. Does anyone know the reason?