Thoradia Add-ons

• You are doing nothing wrong: the add-on uses the --allowed flag, to set allowed IP addresses from the add-on settings.
    I gather this sets rpc-whilelist-enabled to true.
    By default, allowed IP addresses are *.*.*.* (any address).

I thought the log would show whether a client tried to connect and why it fails to connect, but it does not.

Two questions:
    1. Are you trying to connect from within your network, or from outside your network?
    2. If you are connecting from outside your network, have you forwarded the web-ui port (9091)?

Thanks again, Thoradia.

I'm trying to connect from within my network and, yes, I also have forwarded the port 9091.

• Thanks again, Thoradia.

I'm trying to connect from within my network and, yes, I also have forwarded the port 9091.

Hi, Thoradia.
    Have you done any thing? I've just update de Transmission addon and now... it's working!!. I can connect from android device with Remote Transmission app!

Thank you very much for your help.

• In latest releases transmission is not working anymore.

/storage/.kodi/addons/service.transmission/bin/transmission-daemon: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.38: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

• In latest releases transmission is not working anymore.

/storage/.kodi/addons/service.transmission/bin/transmission-daemon: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.38: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

What do you mean by latest releases?
    Add-ons for LibreELEC 9 are not available yet.
    Expect them in a fortnight.

• Hi there,

I would just like to quickly find something out from you regarding the add on.

I currently have Sickrage, Transmission, Couch potato and SABNzbd installed on my system which was developed by someone else.

If I add your repo and install your apps, will I have to redo all my settings from my previous ones or will it already be in the new ones?

Also, would I need to remove all of the old ones after installing yours?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

• I do not know what services you are currently using, but I guess that these services and the add-ons use the same ports (therefore install either the services or the add-ons), and that these services store their respective configurations at specific locations (you will therefore probably have to re-configure the add-ons).

• Is it possible to have deluged run as a non-root user with your addon? With deluge you can run arbitrary code, such as on torrent completion or other events, so I'd rather not have it as root user. I tried adding User=nobody under the [Service] section of ~/.kodi/addons/service.deluge/system.d/service.deluged.service but I get the following error when I run systemctl status service.deluged :

[ERROR ] 00:58:25 rpcserver:378 [('system library', 'fopen', 'Permission denied'), ('BIO routines', 'FILE_CTRL', 'system lib'), ('SSL routines', 'SSL_CTX_use_certificat
    e_file', 'system lib')]

Additionally, I can't get the inbuilt execute plugin working for deluge. Looking at the debug log, it says "Execute script not found or not executable". I've tried running the exact commands I put in deluge in the shell and they work fine. Also, it seems to only try to execute torrent removal commands. I can't find mention of add or complete in the log when I have them and they should be happening.

Edited once, last by callmeclean (May 5, 2017 at 4:09 PM).

• thoradia, I'm kinda new to compiling, but I tried compiling rTorrent yesterday for the Rpi 2. I got this error:

Code
    CROSS COMPILE Badness: /usr/include in INCLUDEPATH: /usr/include/libxml2
    cc1: internal compiler error: in add_path, at incpath.c:462

Are you running into similar problems?

• thoradia, I'm kinda new to compiling, but I tried compiling rTorrent yesterday for the Rpi 2. I got this error:

Code
    CROSS COMPILE Badness: /usr/include in INCLUDEPATH: /usr/include/libxml2
    cc1: internal compiler error: in add_path, at incpath.c:462

Are you running into similar problems?

Thank you for your help!

To help you I would need to know what package you attempt to build and what version of LibreELEC you are using.

If you have forked thoradia/LibreELEC.tv, just submit a pull request of your current changes from your fork.

Looking forward to collaborating with you.

• This is for LibreELEC 9.0, which is more work than I expected.

Focus on this branch: Commits · thoradia/LibreELEC.tv · GitHub

I have managed to build libtorrent.

Next steps: xml-rpc, then rtorrent.

After that: rutorrent dependencies, rutorrent and an add-on.

Thnx. Yes i was able to build libtorrent too. I am also stuck on xml-rpc. I get the error that is send in this topic earlier. Let me know once you've been able to build it. btw rutorrent released version 3.7., OE's version is still on 3.6.