Posts by klisk

i rely on the screensaver to turn my tv and reciever off hehe, ill figure something out!

all lines containing "librespot" from log:

Code
    06:37:51.870 T:1962037248   DEBUG: ADDON: cpluff: 'Plug-in service.librespot has been installed.'
    06:37:53.170 T:1962037248   DEBUG: LocalizeStrings: loaded 17 strings from file /storage/.kodi/addons/service.librespot/resources/language/English/strings.po

06:37:54.669 T:1778381728   DEBUG: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
    06:37:54.669 T:1778381728   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(0, /storage/.kodi/addons/service.librespot/default.py): the source file to load is "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.librespot/default.py"
    06:37:54.669 T:1778381728   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(0, /storage/.kodi/addons/service.librespot/default.py): setting the Python path to /storage/.kodi/addons/service.librespot:/usr/lib/python27.zip:/usr/lib/python2.7:/usr/lib/python2.7/plat-linux2:/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-tk:/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-old:/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload:/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages:/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/gtk-2.0
    06:37:54.669 T:1778381728   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(0, /storage/.kodi/addons/service.librespot/default.py): entering source directory /storage/.kodi/addons/service.librespot
    06:37:54.669 T:1778381728   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(0, /storage/.kodi/addons/service.librespot/default.py): instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "service.librespot" dependent on version 2.1.0 of the xbmc.python api

do you need more?

librespot settings.xml

Code
    <settings>
        <setting id="ls_b" value="320" />
        <setting id="ls_d" value="true" />
        <setting id="ls_o" value="default:CARD=ALSA" />
        <setting id="ls_p" value="" />
        <setting id="ls_u" value="" />
        <setting id="pcm_3" value="0" />
    </settings>

great addon but i cant seem to get discovery mode to work, is it supposed to work? i'm using the rpi2 version on my rpi3. and is it possible to prevent screensaver when Music is playing?

1. Please provide a log (at the console type: journalctl -u service.librespot).

2. On Generic/x86_64, librespot is known not being able to share a device used by Kodi if option "keep audio sink alive" is set in Kodi

I disabled "keep audio device alive" and now it works on my nuc. Great addon! I've been looking forward to this moment since I first installed libreelec :)

I have an Intel NUC 5i3RYH. It works flawlessly with LibreELEC.

For those having problems with harmony remotes, this is what I did:
    In the myHarmony software, remove any MCE keyboard and Media Center SE devices you have added, and add your NUC model as a device. Then you have to set up the keymaps making sure all buttons are mapped to different keys (doesn't really matter wich button you map to wich key), also make sure you change input for your actions (so for example the 'watch a movie' button uses the NUC device), when you are done with that just sync your remote and get the keymap editor from kodi repo and remap the keys however you want them.

My harmony 650 works fine in LE with my nuc 5th gen. I had to reprogram it using myharmony software though as MCE keyboard and Media center SE didnt work. In myharmony software I had to add my nuc instead, maybe you should try to add your device in harmonys device list if it's not there, and remove MCE/Media Center SE devices. I also had to change all my keymappings wich is done easily in the addon found in kodis official repo.
    I hope this helps.
    Sorry for my english, if you don't understand I can try to explain better.