Thoradia Add-ons

• Thank you very much for great work. I have installed 7.90.009 clean on CuBox-i4Pro and service.thoradia.zip. After that I installed most of yours adons/services including couchpotato, deluge, headphones, jackett, sickrage, sonarr and transmission. Everything works out of box except for sickrage and couchpotato. To be honest I’m not sure is that services not running or is it just case of unresponsive webUI of sickrage and couchpotato. What is command line to check are those services running? Is it something like “systemctl status ….” I had similar problem with OpenELEC back in the time. Addons was running but I couldn’t reach them by WebUI, solution was to put sleep command in autostart.sh. Any ideas?
    Thank you and keep up with good work.
    P.S. Any chance to see Jackett fork Jackett-Public?

• Thank you very much for great work. I have installed 7.90.009 clean on CuBox-i4Pro and service.thoradia.zip. After that I installed most of yours adons/services including couchpotato, deluge, headphones, jackett, sickrage, sonarr and transmission. Everything works out of box except for sickrage and couchpotato. To be honest I’m not sure is that services not running or is it just case of unresponsive webUI of sickrage and couchpotato. What is command line to check are those services running? Is it something like “systemctl status ….” I had similar problem with OpenELEC back in the time. Addons was running but I couldn’t reach them by WebUI, solution was to put sleep command in autostart.sh. Any ideas?
    Thank you and keep up with good work.
    P.S. Any chance to see Jackett fork Jackett-Public?

Thank you for reporting.
    I do not have devices to runtime test all the builds.
    To determine what is going on:
    journalctl -u service.couchpotato
    journalctl -u service.sickbeard
    Is the CuBox-i4Pro arm or aarch64?

• -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    # journalctl -u service.couchpotato
    -- Logs begin at Thu 1970-01-01 17:15:17 UTC, end at Sun 2016-12-11 17:05:42 UTC
    . --
    Dec 11 14:44:21 LibreELEC systemd[1]: Started CouchPotato.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    # journalctl -u service.sickbeard
    -- No entries --

Is the CuBox-i4Pro arm or aarch64?
    I beleive is aarch64 but i might be wrong.

• Couchpotato looks ok.
    Web UI port: 5050
    Full logs: /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.couchpotato/logs

SickRage:
    Web UI port: 8081
    Full logs: /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.sickrage/Logs

Full logs are accessible via smb
    [hr]

arm

Thank you. Is that a stock LE project (PROJECT=), if so which one?

Edited once, last by thoradia (December 11, 2016 at 8:25 PM).

• This is great :)

Although I've been trying to setup CP with no success, looking for some help here. (RPI2)
    I have transmission installed on my router with Asus Merlin Firmware, and I have two HD's connected to the router.
    When setting up CP, I can make it work with transmission, at leats is what I get from the GUI of CP when testing the connection, but I can't select any network drives outside of my raspberry.
    I have searched all over the "~/.kodi/addons/service.couchpotato" looking for some config file, and with no succes :/
    Any guidance would be welcome.

Best, and Happy New Year to everybody.

• Hello,
    First of all, thank you for this great pack of addons.
    Yesterday I bought my Wetek Play 2, today I installed LibreElec in an SD, and then i installed your addon pack. I am trying to understand how the Transmission or the Deluge works, because i don't see anywehere.

When you install the Addons, they seem to run in the background. How can I access them to add the torrents? no GUI?
    Would you recommend me to go back to tTorrent on Android?

Sorry, I'm a newbie. Thank you for your work!

• Hello,
    Yesterday I bought my Wetek Play 2, today I installed LibreElec in an SD, and then i installed your addon pack. I am trying to understand how the Transmission or the Deluge works, because i don't see anywehere.

When you install the Addons, they seem to run in the background. How can I access them to add the torrents? no GUI?

For transmission you have to connect thru the port 9091 from any web browser in your network

• Hello,

By default:

Deluge has been reported to start before the network on some systems, see post #20 how to fix.
    [hr]

This is great :)

Although I've been trying to setup CP with no success, looking for some help here. (RPI2)
    I have transmission installed on my router with Asus Merlin Firmware, and I have two HD's connected to the router.
    When setting up CP, I can make it work with transmission, at leats is what I get from the GUI of CP when testing the connection, but I can't select any network drives outside of my raspberry.
    I have searched all over the "~/.kodi/addons/service.couchpotato" looking for some config file, and with no succes :/
    Any guidance would be welcome.

Best, and Happy New Year to everybody.

Network drives must be mounted, as explained here.

Edited once, last by thoradia (January 2, 2017 at 7:29 AM).

• Hy! I have a beelink mini mxIII II(s905x) and I use a Libreelec 7.0.3.011 kszaq build from usb. I would like to use this addon repo. I can install it, but after restart I get this message: "Could not connect to repository." In repo settings I see that: "7.0/WeTek_play_2/aarch64/" I tired change that in "Userdata\addon_data\service.thoradia\settings.xml", but no succes. Is there any solution?
    Thank you!

Bazsee

• Hy! I have a beelink mini mxIII II(s905x) and I use a Libreelec 7.0.3.011 kszaq build from usb. I would like to use this addon repo. I can install it, but after restart I get this message: "Could not connect to repository." In repo settings I see that: "7.0/WeTek_play_2/aarch64/" I tired change that in "Userdata\addon_data\service.thoradia\settings.xml", but no succes. Is there any solution?
    Thank you!

Bazsee

7.0/WeTek_Play_2/aarch64 does not correspond to an official LibreELEC project, and the corresponding add-ons have therefore not been built.
    At the moment, to install the add-ons on WeTek_Play_2 you could upgrade to LibreELEC 8.0, preferably the latest release.

• Hello,
    I tried using the add-ons on an Odroid C2, using the 7.x build by wrxtasy in the hardkernel forum.
    The add-on will not install, I suppose because the version is listed as 7.1.x and not 7.0.x
    Is it something that can be resolved?

• Hello,
    I tried using the add-ons on an Odroid C2, using the 7.x build by wrxtasy in the hardkernel forum.
    The add-on will not install, I suppose because the version is listed as 7.1.x and not 7.0.x
    Is it something that can be resolved?

The add-ons have only been built for Odroid C2 for LibreELEC 8.
    The current solution is therefore that you install LibreELEC 8 (or that you build the add-ons against wrxtasy's version of LibreELEC)

• hi thoradia,
    I was on libreelec 7.0.3.011 on s905 and your plugin was ok but with new version won't start and gives me "not fou d" if I try to start it via command line. Any idea?
    thanks for all and for your great work

• hi thoradia,
    I was on libreelec 7.0.3.011 on s905 and your plugin was ok but with new version won't start and gives me "not fou d" if I try to start it via command line. Any idea?
    thanks for all and for your great work

S905 switched from aarch64 to arm with 7.0.3.012.
    I am attempting a rebuild against 7.0.3.012.
    Thank you for your patience.