Posts by ado31

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    # journalctl -u service.couchpotato
    -- Logs begin at Thu 1970-01-01 17:15:17 UTC, end at Sun 2016-12-11 17:05:42 UTC
    . --
    Dec 11 14:44:21 LibreELEC systemd[1]: Started CouchPotato.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    # journalctl -u service.sickbeard
    -- No entries --

Is the CuBox-i4Pro arm or aarch64?
    I beleive is aarch64 but i might be wrong.

Thank you very much for great work. I have installed 7.90.009 clean on CuBox-i4Pro and service.thoradia.zip. After that I installed most of yours adons/services including couchpotato, deluge, headphones, jackett, sickrage, sonarr and transmission. Everything works out of box except for sickrage and couchpotato. To be honest I’m not sure is that services not running or is it just case of unresponsive webUI of sickrage and couchpotato. What is command line to check are those services running? Is it something like “systemctl status ….” I had similar problem with OpenELEC back in the time. Addons was running but I couldn’t reach them by WebUI, solution was to put sleep command in autostart.sh. Any ideas?
    Thank you and keep up with good work.
    P.S. Any chance to see Jackett fork Jackett-Public?