Posts by Alkuimista

Hello,
    First of all, thank you for this great pack of addons.
    Yesterday I bought my Wetek Play 2, today I installed LibreElec in an SD, and then i installed your addon pack. I am trying to understand how the Transmission or the Deluge works, because i don't see anywehere.

When you install the Addons, they seem to run in the background. How can I access them to add the torrents? no GUI?
    Would you recommend me to go back to tTorrent on Android?

Sorry, I'm a newbie. Thank you for your work!

For transmission you have to connect thru the port 9091 from any web browser in your network

This is great :)

Although I've been trying to setup CP with no success, looking for some help here. (RPI2)
    I have transmission installed on my router with Asus Merlin Firmware, and I have two HD's connected to the router.
    When setting up CP, I can make it work with transmission, at leats is what I get from the GUI of CP when testing the connection, but I can't select any network drives outside of my raspberry.
    I have searched all over the "~/.kodi/addons/service.couchpotato" looking for some config file, and with no succes :/
    Any guidance would be welcome.

Best, and Happy New Year to everybody.

Hello people,

First let me say I love the new build.
    But since the beginning, I can't manage to get any kind of slideshow or fanart working with libreelec while music is playing, I really love the new build and I found a skin that states it supports up to Kody 18 (17 included) with estuary but it get's very heavy on my pi2, and not support the latest estuary skin which I really like.

On openelec with confluence skin or other (sorry to bring this up people), I would very easily get addons woking to show me album artwork and artist artwork while music was playing, but with libreelec I never manage that, and I hate the blue screen staring at me as much as the visualization addons with spectrum analysers running on your screen like the old modplay on MSDOS :cool: (No pun intended) :cool: :D :D :D

Probably I didn't dig enough on this matter, but any feedback or guidance would be welcome.

Best,

"SALTS is one of the newest Kodi add-ons available, but it’s already one of the most popular. Developed by the same people that brought us 1channel.ch, SALTS stands for "Stream All The Sources"."

Congratulations, you are the next Kodi user that will be directed to the exit door. Support or discussion of addons deemed illegal by Kodi is prohibited.

I suggest contacting the Trakt addon developers (LibreELEC is not one of them) for more details.

?!?
    Is Salts illegal? I didn´t know that.
    I know LibreELEC in not a trakt developer, that's why a posted in the addons section. Is LibreELEC developing all the other addons? I don't think so...
    Anyway, I guess I probably must update myself with the rules of the forum, sorry for that.

Best,

Greetings everybody,

First of all, I would like to compliment everybody about the nice work you've done on Libreelec. I was stiil on openelec and a Pi 2, not messing too much because "fs it ain't broken don't fix it" :D
    Yesterday I found Libreelec and was astonished how easy it was for me to update right away. Amazing. :)

Now,

I have trakt authorized on trakt addon and on Salts addon.
    I receive notifications (cause I have them enabled) that trakt and salts are syncing, but unfortunately I don't get the results, my Kodi Library remains the same.

Note:
    I was with Isengard, and I have the .storage in an external hard drive.
    Everytime I reboot Libreelec, I always receive the "library migration" message and then it works flawlessly. (Don't know if it's normal)
    I don't get any kind of errors, simply my library don't get syncronised with trakt.

Any tips?
    Anybody had the same behavior?

Best