dtb.img KIII pro for LE 11

• Hi, I'm trying to boot LE 11 on a KIII Pro with SoC S912, so far without success and it's made sure it's compatible with this SoC and there's a specific DTB.IMG for it.

Can you help me find out which is the right one to start?

Greetings

• Hi, thank you very much for the information, I was totally unaware of the BOOT system change

It started me by editing the file with "meson-gxm-mecool-kiii-pro.dtb"

But to say that it gives me a lot of stability problems, it hangs many times and I have not been able to get the TV Tuner to work even with the CrazyCat Addon drivers, which if it worked for a S905D in CE 20 (I don't have this now to test it )

Thank you very much again for the support and if you know something to solve these stability or tuner problems I would be grateful too

Greetings

• You should read the LE11 release notes. These clearly state the AMLGX image is not perfect; although it works well with most normal media and codecs but some users have odd content and it might not suit them. They also tell you there is no support for internal DVB cards. I'd need to see debug logs to make any further comment on playback issues. Run "pastekodi" after clean boot and enabling debug logging and demonstrating problems.

• You should read the LE11 release notes. These clearly state the AMLGX image is not perfect; although it works well with most normal media and codecs but some users have odd content and it might not suit them. They also tell you there is no support for internal DVB cards. I'd need to see debug logs to make any further comment on playback issues. Run "pastekodi" after clean boot and enabling debug logging and demonstrating problems.

what about for S905D ?

is LE11 ok with it?