Posts by vusky

Hi, thank you very much for the information, I was totally unaware of the BOOT system change

It started me by editing the file with "meson-gxm-mecool-kiii-pro.dtb"

But to say that it gives me a lot of stability problems, it hangs many times and I have not been able to get the TV Tuner to work even with the CrazyCat Addon drivers, which if it worked for a S905D in CE 20 (I don't have this now to test it )

Thank you very much again for the support and if you know something to solve these stability or tuner problems I would be grateful too

Greetings

Hi, I'm trying to boot LE 11 on a KIII Pro with SoC S912, so far without success and it's made sure it's compatible with this SoC and there's a specific DTB.IMG for it.

Can you help me find out which is the right one to start?

Greetings

Hello, greetings to all

I am tinkering with an old Sunchip CX-968 with SoC Allwinner H3, whose android 4.4.2 is more than expired, it does not support almost anything current and neither any Kodi after 16.1.

The solution to continue using it, would be to install a LibreElec that supports at least a Kodi 17.x, if 18.x is much better.

Going through the forum I see that there are images for these SoC, they are not in principle for this model, but hopefully, I guess that some .dtb would end up being compatible.

The thing is that I am not able to get the TV Box to search the BOOT to the SD or USB, when I press the reset button at boot time appears the recovery menu, but only to try to find a ROM android, in no case seems to try to boot from USB or SD

And I don't know what it should be a second switch that has the board on the opposite side of the reset, but if I press it before putting the power connector, it does not boot and if you press it once booted, it does nothing.

How can I make it boot from SD or USB?

Regards

LE 9 works with old 3.14 or is newer Kernel?

Is possible install other drivers (easy I'm not expert in Linux) on v8.2 ?

Not is not the prize of the router, is for profit the resources of the machine working, simplify the network and the power consumption.

Greetings

Hi, I'm new here, greetings to all.

I am configuring Libreelec 8.2 in a Mecool KII Pro, I have it connected by ethernet cable and I had a lot of interest in using the tethering function, because the Wi-Fi Router is far away and that way I can save putting another device, the KII would make AP.

But when activating the Thetering, this emits the signal, but when connecting it does not assign IP to the clients.

This may indicate that you are doing a Router without DHCP and that it does not act as a transparent network bridge between Wi-Fi and Ethernet.

Say that my KII came standard with a ROM of the month of August 2017 and the Wi-Fi chip is "modern", with the v8.0 had no drivers and with the v8.2 yes.

With Android this function works perfectly.

Is this possible in LibreElec?

Greetings again.