New 12th gen Intel Nuc

• So far so good. However current nightly build the lip sync is way out. Have to set it to ahead by 375ms to be in sync

just have a look at your kodi-logs and search for "advancedsettings.xml". If you see something like "<delay>175</delay>", then Kodi is configured to delay the audio by 175ms. Since about 10.0.2, libreelec adds this delay as default for Intel, because 10 year old Intel SOCs needed this, but not the newer ones.

If you have a delay in your xml, then copy the advancedsettings.xml from "/usr/share/kodi/system" to "/storage/.kodi/userdata" and edit the delay from "175" to "-175". If you already have this xml in userdata, then merge the content of the system file with your file and change the delay.

Don't forget to reboot and reset the audio delay in kodi, if you have changed it in the player OSD.

• just have a look at your kodi-logs and search for "advancedsettings.xml". If you see something like "<delay>175</delay>", then Kodi is configured to delay the audio by 175ms. Since about 10.0.2, libreelec adds this delay as default for Intel, because 10 year old Intel SOCs needed this, but not the newer ones.

If you have a delay in your xml, then copy the advancedsettings.xml from "/usr/share/kodi/system" to "/storage/.kodi/userdata" and edit the delay from "175" to "-175". If you already have this xml in userdata, then merge the content of the system file with your file and change the delay.

Don't forget to reboot and reset the audio delay in kodi, if you have changed it in the player OSD.

Thanks for the tip, that fixed my problem :)

• I am thinking of getting one of these 12th gen NUCs to replace my Raspberry Pi 4, but must admit that the HDR situation seems a bit more complicated on x86. atoulmin are you able to test HDR and confirm that it is working on this system?

I have HDR working perfect. The only thing that isn’t working is 4k60 HDR content. No big deal for me as that’s only 1-2 titles.