Tvheadend no longer updating EPG

• Hello, I'm new to using LibreELEC and tvheadend so I apologize if I'm missing something obvious or not providing enough information. Exactly a week ago, I set up LibreELEC and tvheadned to receive UK Freesat over a USB DVB-S receiver. The problem is that there isn't any EPG data being listed besides around 15 channels. I've tried re-running the internal EPG grabbers but that hasn't made a difference, I'm not sure what I should attempt to do to resolve this. I'm still able to watch the channels.

With that said, I've read that the Freesat EPG is 7-days in length which would correlate with me losing EPG data exactly a week after setting up tvheadend. Any suggestions on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated. If there's any information I could provide please let me know. Thank you in advance!

• Whenever I have tried to use over-the-air EPG with tvheadend I have had problems. I have been using EPG Grabbers Modules for almost four years now, and I use many of them (12 for almost 700 terrestrial, satellite and IPTV channels), without problems

• Just grabbed an EPG xml file from TVH. A total of 50,000 plus entries of EPG. Most are 7 day with a number being 5 day. This is all off a DVBS scan of the two TP’s I mentioned above.

• Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it. I probably should've posted this in the TVH forums sorry about that. The solution that worked for me is that I added 11425H and 11778V to the mux scheduler. For some reason 11426H wasn't available to me but I guess 11425H works as well?

Thanks so much for your time.

• Just make sure you have the EPG grabbers listed in the order of priority. That helps to fill out some of the missing EPG you may find are not on Freesat.

I have to say TVH is one of the most reliable sources for generating an EPG xml file that can be used in many other applications too and allows you to schedule recordings a week in advance. As you probably know it can be used as an xml file or called from a URL, whichever suits best.