Posts by Meib

Hello, I recently set up LibreELEC with TVH client and server. I've had no problems accessing channels however today whenever I try to use the TVH client my computer crashes around three times before entering safe mode. I noticed a few days ago that whenever I would go to todays date in the EPG viewer the computer would crash. I haven't updated TVH client/server or LibreELEC since installation which was about two weeks ago. I have removed and reinstalled the TVH client and server. Reinstalling the TVH server seems to have temporarily fixed the issue, however navigating a few days into the future with the EPG viewer crashes LibreELEC.

Here's the link to the pastekodi file: http://ix.io/46yI and here's a link to the crash report: https://pastebin.com/n4YncGWv .

I noticed within the pastekodi file that there's a segmentation fault

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Code
    kodi.sh[943]: Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it. I probably should've posted this in the TVH forums sorry about that. The solution that worked for me is that I added 11425H and 11778V to the mux scheduler. For some reason 11426H wasn't available to me but I guess 11425H works as well?

Thanks so much for your time.

Hello, I'm new to using LibreELEC and tvheadend so I apologize if I'm missing something obvious or not providing enough information. Exactly a week ago, I set up LibreELEC and tvheadned to receive UK Freesat over a USB DVB-S receiver. The problem is that there isn't any EPG data being listed besides around 15 channels. I've tried re-running the internal EPG grabbers but that hasn't made a difference, I'm not sure what I should attempt to do to resolve this. I'm still able to watch the channels.

With that said, I've read that the Freesat EPG is 7-days in length which would correlate with me losing EPG data exactly a week after setting up tvheadend. Any suggestions on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated. If there's any information I could provide please let me know. Thank you in advance!