Buffering / caching when streaming TV service

• I have four RPi4 which had been using v10.0.1, but because of a bug in CEC, I rolled all four back to v10.0.0. Ever since, I've been having a lot of issues with buffering/caching when trying to stream my TV service. I use Sling and I watch it via a plugin that I found on kodi.tv. Was working great until this recent roll back.

Here are my debug logs in pastebin.

Pastebin.com - Locked Paste
    Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time.
    pastebin.com

Thank you.

Daryl

• Has anyone looked at the log file that I posted? This is a big pain the you know what. Every time I want to stream something from sling, I have to reboot the Pi to get the connection re-established. This was working fine up until I rolled back to v10.0.0. I even re-installed v10.0.0 from scratch and I'm still having issues.

Thanks

Daryl

• If the streams works in 10.0.1 but not 10.0.0 that would indicate that you are tackling the wrong problem. I would change the post to address the CEC "bug" that you are talking about.

Martin

• - no expert here -

grepping your log for "avg speed" it seems the speed varies a lot.

Question:

streaming via wifi ?

2cd:

connect replacing configured host mysql-pi01 with resolved host 192.168.1.177

I guess you're running a mysql db/server ?

I wonder why it needs to resolv the IP Address ever and ever again.

mysql config problem ?

- but as said: no expert here -